“Amarillo Steak House - Newport Fish”

Yachthafenresidenz Hohe Duene
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Warnemunde
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Both restaurants are reasonable quality, but one of the burgers in ASH gave one of our party a hefty food poisoning. Would not go there again!
Service, also in both, is very uneven, ranging from delightful to downright rude; some staff just don't get the concept of service, a mentality often found, I'm afraid to say, in the former East Germany.
On the bright side, though, we found the ambience very good, sundown over the Baltic included, and mostly enjoyed both evenings.
Prices are somewhat on the high side for what is on offer.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

If you'd like to have a nice brake during the day, this place is an excellent option.
If you want drinks, they also have very nice ones.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

If you like to enjoy a time of perfect relaxation, the Yachthafen Residenz Hohe Duene is the place to be. The friendly staff made us feel welcome straight away and spoiled us all day long. Our room, the restaurant, the shops and the Spa were so much more as what we expected. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The service is excellent. The waiters really know the food they are serving. The menu is good as is quality. However, be prepared to spend some money e.g. for a 3 course dinner with wine +50 EUR per person.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Don't worry: the hotel paza with all facilities and locations is just awesome and (for those who want afford) worse the money ...
There is actually just one big hard to understand obstacle: Today after arrival my son and I decided to dine nicely in the sunshine of the great sunset ... thus we chosed the one (1) house (number 6 on their map) where are the above mentioned restaurants are located. Great we thought as my son was ready for a great beef steak and I would have loved to enjoy a fish or any seafood ... but what a surprise: despite the fact that both resteuarants (New Port ground level and Amarillo Steakhouse first level, and both kitchens might be just max. 50 metres apart) they do NOT serve either way - means: if we want to get what we like to eat, we have to separate ... my son (13) should have been gone into first floor (probably 10m from me) to get his desired steak, and I had to stay downsairs ... I started begging at the waitress - no success. The justification has been: "It is impossible because that would disturb and confuse the entire logistics! ... PLEASE!!!! YOU PRETEND TO BE A 5 STAR FACILITY!!!! There is only ONE (1) measure: to satisfy your (much money paying) guests!!! And again - I just returned from my country number 108, have been to too many restaurants in the world - and there are countless estabishements worldwide who do manage MUCH MORE than just bringing some dishes from gorund to first flour or the other way round ... that was more disgusting than funny. really. And that's not appropriate for that level of facility. Just think of "Surf & Turf" - and pls consider all those people who do not like the either sort of food - do you sense them to separate for dinner in your facility? I was up to say - no thanks, if you are rich enough ....
However as said: the over all impression of the hotel is excellent in all regards.