“Very average ”

Price range: US$13 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I had high expectations for the restaurant after reading the reviews but I was a little disappointed. Very uncomfortable seating and the place seems dirty. The food came out very fast and the quality very average.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped on a beautiful day and sat outside to watch the world go by. Pleasant location and pleasant self service pick up of local draft beer. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

after quite some time we went there for dinner. It was quite a disappointment. My order came with less but when I asked for it, it was given without questions. My colleague also had less than what ordered. We had also calamary and they were the worst I ever had. The fish was also heavily fried. All in all , I had the impression, there was no care in cooking and plating the dishes. I would not go there again.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This GOSCH in Warnemünde/Rostock is a Place we do not want to join very often. The interior design is very rustically and not really convenient to sit.
The order system is ok. The personal seems to work to hard, because there was not a big spirit to take the order.
The bar service was good.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

GOSCH enjoys a good reputation and is a fun place to go to. You sit where you please, including long tables with other diners, order at the back of the restaurant and receive a pager that lets you know when you can pick up the food. Fish is fresh but not particularly well prepared, no sauces, or extras to make it more interesting. My fish was over cooked and my son’s fisherman’s platter seemed expensive for what it was. I had a better memory of the restaurant from a visit five years ago, but think there are now better places for fish in Warnemünde and neighboring Rostock.