“Great Place for Fish Even if You Are Not a Fish Eater”
Review of Teepott Restaurant

Teepott Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Warnemunde
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We aren't fish experts and don't eat it often but Teepott was close to our hotel. With the server's recommendation we ate a perch-pike that was scrumptious. The wine was great and the servers friendly.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My colleague took me to Teepott in Warnemunde for dinner one night; they had a wide variety of food items - however like most restaurants, limited vegan/vegetarian options. I had ordered asparagus soup and a cucumber salad - both excellent; a new potato/asparagus side was very bland.

The ambience was the best for me - as it was right by the water - and I had a table that allowed me to look out at the promenade.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here twice recently (and once a few years ago). Service is good and a wide range of foods available; good burgers, salads, pasta and fish. This really is one of the best fish restaurants In Warnemünde with 6-8 fresh fish options daily, both filleted and broiled or whole, with options for salads and potatoes. No English menu but a fish board lists the English names of the fish and staff are helpful. Location is at the lighthouse with views of the Baltic.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We were in the mood for fish and we headed to the Teepott Restaurant on the beach in Warnemunde. Dinner provided 5 different fresh fish options both fillets and whole. I had Zander (a delicious white fish). Others had red fish and halibut. We had a tremendous amount of food for the money. Everything very tasty, not over cooked, with a choice of sides. Certainly one of the top restaurants in Warnemunde and enough English spoken to make it easy. Super dinning experience.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We went here for dinner after having drinks on the beach over looking the Baltic Sea - how awesome is that! We were a party of 8 and everyone enjoyed their food tremendously. I had the most wonderful tomato soup as an appetizer that I have ever tasted. My entrée was 4 different types of fish filets and they were all wonderful. I especially loved the perch. All of them were flaky white fish and served with crispy potatoes. My daughter had scallops that she loved.