All reviews free parking town centre stay there again nice hotel breakfast
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I arrived late and was greeted by a super friendly receptionist who had everything ready for me (including wi-fi passwords). Thanks to that check-in took minutes, which was much appreciated after a lot of traveling. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the location was central but quiet.Most importantly, I was forced to leave earlier than anticipated due to a family emergency and they were extremely helpful. They did not charge me for the remaining night and offered me a packed breakfast to take with me. Very recommendable, I will definitely stay there again on my next visit.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is the best in a provincial small city, minimalistic, simple, clean and abandoned.
The staffs are friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet is good. Rooms are spacious.
This hotel offers nothing fancy, but reliably good accommodation.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Nice hotel, clean, quiet, good service, J, ust out of city center but close, free parking, good breakfast all at a reasonable price of 107 E. Had dinner at hotel, with good menu and prices as well, staff spoke English. Only downer slow wifi.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Spacious and clean hotel room and a bathroom. Nice staff. Free hotel parking. Less than 2 km walk to town centre but there are bikes to rent. There is also a restaurant at the hotel - we had a dinner there - it was OK, but breakfasts were better.

We were not lucky with Wi-fi which didn't work in our room.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights whilst working close by. It's about €10 from the train station by taxi. All the staff spoke good English. It's immediately noticeable how clean the hotel is. The rooms are adequate but no coffe making facility and let down by lack of effective lighting. Breakfast was good with the usual assortment of items you would expect in Europe. I was in Greifswald for 2 weeks but had to check out and move to another hotel because the wifi service is abysmal, something the staff themselves are very much aware of.

Room tip: If available one close to the wifi router but even that isn't guaranteed to give a good signal.
Date of stay: March 2016