“Great Indian in Hannover”

Guru Restaurant Hannover
Ranked #11 of 1,237 Restaurants in Hannover
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Being of Asian background, I am very particular when it comes to this sort of cuisine. In my view, the UK has some of the best restaurants and I struggled to find anything vaguely comparable outside (other than in India itself). The Guru proved me wrong. This was a fantastic find. The staff were friendly and attentive. The food was fresh, well-cooked and flavoursome - something which lacks in others. It was moderately priced and I would certainly return next time I'm in Hannover. Well done for a great meal.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

I can only repeat what other people have written and say “go eat a curry at Guru!” The only thing missing for my wife and I were the onion bhajis

Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Extremely tasty and well cooked. We really likes the complex taste and the soups were excellent. Recommended

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had been here twice with friends for dinner.
I was taken by surprise when we tasted the food. Both the non-veg and vegetarian dishes were awesome.
The environment was great and we felt welcomed.
Will recommend anyone who is fond of Indian cuisine or wants to taste real Indian food must visit here once.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend. Wonderful, attentive service and really good food. Best Indian food I’ve had in Hannover so far.