IntercityHotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$82
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Congress Hotel Am Stadtpark(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Hotel Loccumer Hof(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$66
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$86
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Novotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Ibis Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$162
US$98
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Mercure Hotel Hannover Mitte(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

All reviewsseparate toilettrain stationdouble bed and single bedsleeping areafree wificity centrebath and showerday bedhotel is locatedplenty of hot waterexcellent locationspacious roomenjoyed my stayconvenient locationchecking inshopping areaeasy access
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We used this hotel for a one-night stop on our way through Germany. The hotel was fine, nothing special, but the rooms were quite large and the breakfast was surprisingly good. The hotel is located just across the street from the bus and train station. And as in all cities, those tend to attract certain types. So the neighbourhood is not the best, but the hotel itself is fine, there is parking very close by and first and foremost the rates for this hotel are really competitive. So all in all, we would surely come back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear ebennike,
We are delighted that we have been a good host for you and have been able to say goodbye to you as a satisfied guest ;o)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Every year I will have business trip to Hannover and will probably stay for 3 weeks to 1 month. This is my 3rd year/ time staying at Novotel Suites Hannover. I always like their spacious and practical room, designed greatly for business traveler. That is why I always come back to stay here every year.

This year there is an incident while checking in, I was working in the day therefore I asked my wife to check-in to the hotel on behalf of me, however the 3rd party website that helps me book the hotel, did not book breakfast for me where I initially book for room and breakfast. There are some argue during check-in, although the fault is on the third party website, it is an unpleasant experience for my wife. In the end, I have to pay extra for the breakfast and claim it from the 3rd party website.

To my surprise of this incident, the front-desk manager knew about this and offer to return the breakfast money to me. It is really a kind offer and I do appreciate her effort on putting customer satisfaction as the top priority, although in the end I still insists to claim from the 3rd party website.

I believe every hotel has room for improvement, in my opinion the front desk staffs can be friendlier and have more smile. This year I stayed at another top ranked hotel that start with 'D', all the staffs that I met over there are more friendly.

Hope that my experience/ feedback in the hotel will help improve Novotel Suites.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Alan T,
Thank you for taking the time writing your review and sharing online.
We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us.
We would like to apologize for the behavior of our staff.
Even still we would be very happy to have you as our guest again.
Best regards, Novotel Suites Hannover

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our double room was very spacious and clean with comfortable beds. It was nice also to have a privacy screen between double bed and the 2 single beds. The room had separate toilet and bathroom with both bath and shower (a nice to have when you travel with 2 children). The complimentary wifi is good with reasonable speed which was perfect also for skype calls. TV channels with German, French, Italian and other languages. Another plus that the room had table & chairs, it also had kettle, microwave & refrigerator. The breakfast buffet meet our needs, plenty of choices. Staff were gently and professional. A nice stay with my family.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Filippo A
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Filippo A,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Our triple room was very spacious and clean with comfortable beds, a choice of pillows, privacy screen between double bed and single bed, blockout blinds, lots of storage, separate toilet, clean bathroom with both bath and shower, plenty of hot water with good pressure. Loved the room.... my favourite so far in our vacation travels - WIFI good, English TV channels, free coffee machine available in foyer each morning, gym available.... also, very close to the train station for easy access.

The negatives: toilet very small so access might be difficult if you required mobility aids. Also needed to step up into both toilet and bathroom which was difficult for me with a knee problem. The bathroom had French style doors that didn't meet in the middle, and so weren't lockable..... no privacy when showering as you can see through the gap in the doors. Not everyone sharing a room wants their companions to see them naked.

Overall, a positive experience, would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank petak57
AndreScholz, Manager at Novotel Suites Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear petak57,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stayed in Novotel Suites Hannover for one night as part of a weekend away to celebrate my Birthday. We specifically booked Novotel as we have stayed with them numerous times before and find the chain to be family friendly and to provide a good product for the price point.

Novotel Suites Hannover did offer up the standard of room we were expecting. The spacious room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and well equipped with toiletries, complimentary water and tea & coffee. The hotel is very well located within easy walking distance of the train station, several shops and supermarkets and the city centre. The reception is very light and airy and modern with a play area for children, interactive play table and computers with internet access. There is also complimentary tea and coffee available at certain times.

Unfortunately, what let the hotel down on this occasion was the level of service. Check in was not too bad, although it took some time and was awkwardly silent. The male receptionist who checked us out was abrupt to the point of rude. This after we had to wait at an unmanned reception for a few minutes waiting for him to return. We were not asked how our stay had been and when I queried how the parking works ( as you park off site in a parkhaus not run by Novotel. I thought you may be given a ticket from Novotel to get the guest rate, perhaps. You don't, its all done at the parkhaus and cost €4 for two days) I was rudely informed that the parking is nothing to do with them. I did not leave the hotel feeling like a valued customer!

We have stayed with Novotel many times, in many locations and usually the combination of a solid, value for money product with great service makes for a lovely stay. On this occasion, the hotel fell a little short in terms of service from the reception staff.

With all of that said, we did like the room size and layout, the complimentary drinks and muffins, central location and value for money so I would recommend. The room is comfortable and amazingly quiet given the location by the station. I just wouldn't have the highest expectations of the great service I have had in other Novotel or Accor group hotels.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear helens2ry,
Thank you for your visit and the time you have taken for this comment.
We are sorry not to have fulfilled your expectations in our hotel but ensure you to work hard on doing better next time.
At this point, we are unfortunately only able to apologize to you for the inconvenience because of the public garage and with regards to our staff.
Despite the unsightly first impression, we hope that you will give us a second chance and we can convince you of another visit of our house and our service.
All the best and greetings from sunny Hannover
yours Suities