“Good food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Südstadt
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Good food, presentation on the plate seems to be more important than the quantity for the price. Staff are attentive to customer wishes but when the restaurant is busy service seems to be very slow at times.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Good Greek food. Service is good. Wine is good. Price is ok but still I think there are better places

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

We had a great Dinner some having lamb and some with fish both were just fantastic and very tasty the Servicevertrag matched the quality of the food.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This place has average food, and the service is appalling. My girlfriend and I happened to be walking by one night and decided to step in for dinner. Our server was insincere and inattentive. Further, the place had a strange pretentious vibe and the food wasn't anything to write home about. When I ordered a Hendricks and tonic the waiter, for some strange reason, kept insisting that I drink "such a fine gin" without any tonic.

Errr?? I know how I like my booze, homie.

Anyway, I wouldn't have cared if the food had been worthwhile, but it wasn't. Haha... All in all a solid 2 out of 5 stars. Save your time, this place would be a waste of it.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 27 November 2015

I highly recommend this place for both business and private dinners. The cuisine is Mediterranean with significant Greek dominance. The staff is amazingly helpful, speaks more languages than you would usually expect, and respects special diats (gluten free, lactose free etc.). I had a dinner with the team I work for, but I would not hesitate to plan a romantic dinner for two there.

Date of visit: November 2015