See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Readers
I am going to try and be objective so this review gets published but please take a moment to sense my frustration, feeling of being robbed and make really sure you understand what you are booking.....
Hotel rooms in Hannover were tight because of a show but, i needed to stay.
My admin booked this hotel off the web. Nice pictures, looked clean and comfortable but the prices was horrendous. Eu390 for a night excluding breakfast.
I arrive late and got pointed in the direction of my room.....
Was i expecting The Ritz? - no. Was i expecting a good room for EU390? - yes.
What i was put in was nothing short of daylight robbery.....
The room was ~3m x 3m. The furniture was old with surfaces scratched up. The bed was uncomfortable, the floor had stuck down vinyl like a 1930 kitchen or a hospital toilet, the towels in the bathroom were tiny, the room had no decor, the walls were painted rough plaster, there was no bottled water, no toiletries....... truthfully...... it was the single worst room I have stayed in during 25 years if worldwide travel.
I imagine that a prison cell is larger and more comfortably furnished and decorated.
I have visited some of the worlds poorest countries and this ranks at the top of my list of 'don't ever do it again' places.

IF YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ANYTHING EVER AGAIN - LISTEN TO THIS - DO NOT PAY ANYMORE THAN 75Euro PER NIGHT FOR THIS HOTEL AND DO NOT HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO SPEND MORE THAN 1 UNCOMFORTABLE NIGHT HERE.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

My room was quite large and the staff is quite friendly. However, breakfast is in a separate building (great when it rains!!) and twice the staff failed to organize a taxi for me. My room had neither a mini-bar nor a safe and several of the lights didn't work. Very small bathroom. To top it all the hotel charged ridiculously high rates - it's normal to have to pay more during the Hannover Fair, but in this case the increase was in no way justified by the quality of the hotel and its offering.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank David011158
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

The staff is super friendly. The hotel offers standard design, furniture and aminities on rather small footprint. My room was located on the outer right building side. The bathroom window could not be coveted, although it is located right across a higher apartment building with full view of the entire bathroom (shower, toilet, etc.). I had to use the bathroom at night and in tve morning with the lights off. At the end of October it's dark at the mentiobed times! After showering in the morning I went to get some breakfast. The hotel restaurant is in a seperste building. In order not to cstch a cold I had to back to my room in the second floor to get a jacket. By the way - there's no elevator ... The stay was quite frustrating. Only price and friendly staff are highlights.
The two pics show the view from inside the shower and sitzing "on the pot". :-(

Date of stay: October 2016
3  Thank ESF70
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Very clean and big room, personnel was friendly. We stayed on night and that hotel was very good for us. The area is quiet and beautiful. It's quite long way to center of Hannover, but there is tram station near. I can recommend.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank UllaEr
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Got a good late deal which always helps. Good parking, staff friendly, room clean and quirky. The water bed did give a few moments of hilarity. Quiet at back of hotel. Free Wi-Fi, Free welcome drink and snack for the mini bar.

Breakfast extensive and good. We have saved this one for another visit.

Date of stay: February 2016