All reviews privilege room hannover city room overlooked the park whole situation new town hall easy walking distance recommend this hotel hotel is in a great location late check only criticism would be parking garage visit hannover big room the ground floor free wifi bed was comfortable breakfast was included
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely little hotel. Typical Mercure Rooms so clean and comfortable. Personally, I would have liked better pillows but I’m really fussy! Like the modern reception area and bar. Staff very efficient and friendly. Breakfast also a really great selection. Location is fabulous right in the heart of Hannover and within close walking distance to all of the main attractions. Would thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
H0S8PB, Leiter Front Office at Mercure Hotel Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear James,
thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

With best regards

Reviewed 13 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
H0S8PB, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hotel Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

If you want a place to stay, that is easy and (more than) okay. This place’s the place to choose, park here and rest your shoes. Breakfast fine and comfortable bed, nice pillows to rest my head. Good whisky in the bar and no need for a car. Visit for some rest or for business - it’s the best!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
H0S8PB, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hotel Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear NicholasC1975,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Hotel Hannover City. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

First thing I noticed about this hotel when I walked towards the hotel from the U bahn (5 minutes walk) was the size of the hotel. The hotel seems to be modified from a classic old building and thus the entrance was from the side of the building.

The rooms were spacious, and it had one door to enter from the hallway and one door separating the closet and bathroom from the bedroom. I had a big suitcase and I could basically put my suitcase on the floor while still being able to walk around the room without jumping over my suitcase.

Breakfast was simply brilliant, as this is a small hotel (they only had one lift!) the breakfast hall was quiet and cozy. The staff were friendly and even offered to pick up some breakfast options for the guests.

I recommend this hotel for a quick getaway, for a nice relaxing stay away from the crowds (especially on weekends)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
H0S8PB, Front Office Manager at Mercure Hotel Hannover City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Artistry105,

We are glad that you felt comfortable during your time here. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.