“Very good main course!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Usually when you go to an italian restaurant you expect pizza and pasta! Well, here, I was very impressed to see a lot of "carne". I ordered pork sirloins. Very well prepared on the grill with some lemon and rosemary on the side. Juicy and fresh; potatoes also good. Not the cheapest restaurant for its level but it was ok! Would go next time there and will try something else also for sure.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Das Abendmahl was next to our apartment in Hanover, so we were happy to try some italian food. The experience wasn't awful, don't get me wrong; food is good, well cooked and classical Italian food and decoration; although the staff was a little unpleasantm and overbearing. Maybe we had bad lucky in that, but for the food is worth it.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Nice ambience, good service, excellent food quality - fresh fresh local grilled fish with spaghetti and sauce

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Good place. Italian Family. The pasta's are great quality and good priced. We had 2 times diner here during our stay. Recommenced.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank JP8000
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service! Valve liver, sole, steak, tuna steak, all done to its best. And delicious, fair priced wine!!! The owner and his team do an excellent job!

What a silly restriction that I have to write 100 words! What a silly restriction that I have to write 100 words! What a silly restriction that I have to write 100 words! What a silly restriction that I have to write 100 words!

Date of visit: November 2016