All reviews covered walkway main terminal an early flight nice pool before departure big hotel business trip an overnight stay small gym flat screen tv stayed one night convenient location comfortable rooms tea and coffee making facilities business hotel min walk short stay
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Right from the start, the check-in clerk made me feel welcome, quickly changing my room to a quieter option with a smile. Once in the room (with quadruple glazing ensuring that no air traffic movement noise was able to enter) I checked the pillows and was pleasantly surprised: really comfortable feather pillows with, as the clerk had told me "an option available for those allergic to feathers". Tea and coffee making facilities in the room, a well-appointed and clean bathroom all contributed to the comfort factor. Breakfast was very good, service in the restaurant unobtrusive and efficient. All in all a very welcome experience and a hotel I would recommend without hesitation.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Susan T,

Thanks a lot for sharing your awesome comment. The team is really thrilled about your praise.

Thanks as well for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

A spent 2 nights here, including an unexpected second night after a cancelled evening flight. The meeting room in the business area was great - well serviced and easy/ convenient for guests arriving by plane and from local area. The guest room was fine - very clean and quiet. Recommend to take your own shower gel and shampoo - the stuff provided was not very nice. Staff at reception were very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dan T,

I am very sorry to learn that your flight was cancelled for some reason. Great to hear that you had a good meeting and enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for sharing your review.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was rude and unfriendly, u arrived at 1.00 pm, check in time is 3.00 pm, they asked if I wanted to pay 1 day extra, I said “I can wait, please check me in” they said “ no come back and line up at 3” do note I had already waited 30 mts when checked in before... waste of valuable business hours

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear MineshPore,

Obviously there was a misunderstanding, no extra day needs to be paid when early check in is needed. I am very sorry for the confusion.

The extra charge is less than 20 Euro, depending at what time check in is needed.

Thanks a lot for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Early this month we went on a trip to the sun, flying from Airport Hannover-Langenhagen. We were booked on a very early flight, so we decided to take a hotel room for the night before departure for both of us and our 2 boys. We enjoyed our previous stays in Maritim Hotel Dusseldorf, so we were delighted to find out that there is also a Maritim Hotel at Hannover Airport ! I called them for the reservation and the friendly lady made a very attractive offer for 2 adjacent rooms with a connecting door. We could leave the car in their parking garage for the week. Their rooms are comfortable and the airport is within short walking distance. We can sure recommend booking a room at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover for a relaxed start of your business or holiday trip !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Hubert S,

Thanks a lot for your very detailed review.

Great to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us prior to your flight.

Thanks as well for choosing the Maritim Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Check in took hours.

Very unfriendly front desk.

Room was very old.

You can't visit your colleagues at different floor without new lift cards. (Apparently for safety reason) It just got me wondering what Safety reason could it be?

Horrible breakfast

Wifi not existing.

I could go on and on.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Lukas K,

Thank you for sharing your review. Obviously we couldn't match your expectations.

Just one comment from my side: We are following our high standard concerning our safety procedures. We are making sure that no unauthorized persons are able to access the floors, were the guest rooms are located. If you wish to enter a different floor than the one your room is located a separate key card has to be issued at the front desk.