All reviews covered walkway main terminal an early flight impressive hotel big hotel business trip an overnight stay flat screen tv hotel staff rooms are large stayed one night convenient location hotel bar comfortable room min walk arrivals atrium
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel for a night in transit at Hannover. The room was nice and clean although it looks a little vintage
I didn't hear any noise from the airport and slept well!
Breakfast was huge and delicious but I think it is a bit expensive (21€)!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear kwantafv,
thanks a lot for sharing your review. Thank you for choosing the Maritim Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Used airport for 1 night when connecting to another flight. Hotel very close to airport.
Checkin staff very pleasant and helpful. You do have to pay extra to get your room before 2pm even if hotel is virtually empty as was when we flew. However you are told this when booking. It was cheaper on Bookings than own site. Room was large and clean. A little dated particularly the bathroom.

The pool area is fab very clean. Superb sauna.

Did not eat in hotel.

Would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear MrandMrsPoynton,

thanks a lot for sharing your great review. The rates on maritim.de are the cheapest available rates at the time of making your reservation.

Thank you for choosing the Maritim Airport Hotel.

Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The hotel is right at the airport which is convenient for business travel. But the staff are not friendly, they are not organized and certainly do provide a warm welcome for guest at arrival. I was forced to pay 20 euros because my room reservation was not guaranteed because I arrived after 18:00. No one had the courtesy of informing me and I had no choice but to accept so I can have a place to sleep that night. Horrible place!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ola H
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Ola H,

actually this is not the way the front desk team is working. As I do not have more information from your site I am not in the position to follow the issue up. No surcharge will be charged anytime of the day if a reservation is not guaranteed by credit card. The only risk you have that a non guaranteed will be deleted from the system at 6 pm in certain periods of time when the hotel is fully booked. I think it is a bit unfair to call us a horrible place.

Maritim Airport Hotel

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel is good. Walking from the airport takes a couple of minutes. Staff is professional and good. Bed is a bit on the soft side for me, but that's just my preferance.
If you need to have a meeting with an agent from a foreign power where you are discussing the launch codes for the big hamburger catapult, then you really can't go wrong with the foyer in this hotel. It's impressive.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Oskar B,
thanks a lot for sharing your great review. I am more than happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Thank you for choosing the Maritim Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here one night while on business. I'm not sure why others feel it is over-priced. From my perspective I thought the value was very good. It's a large property, clean and comfortable.

The signage in the airport was a bit lacking but after asking, I found my way to the hotel.

I would stay here again if I needed an airport hotel in Hannover.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear pawpower,

thanks a lot for sharing your awesome review.
We are looking forward to welcome you anytime soon again.