“Wonderful piece of Sardinia”

piu trattoria & espresso bar
Ranked #36 of 1,249 Restaurants in Hannover
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Calenberger Neustadt
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Really good italian food with fresh and authentic sardianian ingridients. We were there. With friends and we drunk a really good Vermentino and eat Coda di rospo, great fish with vegetables. The staff and the owners are really friendly and gentle. Of course i don't only suggest to come, I personally will come back soon

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a a nice and tasty dinner in Hannover , you must go to "PIU". Even if I am not a fan of Italian food abroad, especially in Germany, I must say that for sure I am gonna come back to PIU. Clean, great service , good food and good prices.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We went for an early supper,the antipasta choice was delicious as was the bread.We enjoyed pasta and pizza respectively and returned the next evening for some fabulous Dorado.Really good value family spot.Very friendly welcoming staff and owners who clearly take pride in the quality of their food.A great informal venue with top quality food.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I was with some colleagues during the Agritechnica in Hannover and we had a after work lunch at piu.
Just amazing food and the owner is a nice Italian Mama! I had a delicious tuna carpaccio as a starter and after that I tasted the excellent Spaghetti with Vongole...Just beautiful food and a very nice white wine from Sardinia!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We wanted to sit for a while and eat some snacks. Not big food but just a small dishes. We didnt have a lot time but we had nice moments it this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2015