“Relaxing with ice cream”
Review of Eiscafe Tirreno

Eiscafe Tirreno
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Sipped by this eiscafe and enjoyed the home made icecream with the great staff. Large selection. I had the after eight icecream bowl. my girlfriends husband at the spaghetti icecream. It is worth checking out.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Came here looking for take away tea and cake for 2 one wet night (staying about 800 metres away) The guys were fantastic in not only supplying excellent tea and apple strudel, but went way beyond my expectations in packaging it so I could comfortably carry it back to our accommodation. My wife thought it was so wonderful (the strudel was packaged to look like a birthday present!) that she personally thanked them the next morning and we had tea and ice cream there later that day when service was once again great. Many thanks

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We went there adviced by a friend who visited Ruedesheim few years ago. He presented this ice cream as the best in the town and we can confirm the quality of the ice cream as well as of the service. The waiter was very kind and quick enough, although the shop was full. We found something we had never seen somewhere else before: a spaghetti ice cream!!!
We took two classic spaghetti made up of vanilla and tomato with strawberry, cheese is simply white chocolate. The taste was superb as owners are originally italians!!!
Next time we will surely get back to this place in the heart of Ruedesheim.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We was there in August, we had to wait long time, and the waiter was really unfriendly, My little 6 years old daughter ask for a glass of water, after having her icecream, and the waiter brings her sparkling water that she didn't take, I told him that this wasn't what we ordered, but very angry he told me that this is what the girl have to drink, we wouldn't change nothing. And the most important thing is he told it with a really angry face and bad manners. We can understand that in Germany you will have sparkling water every time but there is other ways to tell us.
And the neighbor's table, the people had to left after waiting more than one hour, Really horrible, we found other very good icecream, with nice service 100 mter from then. We never will return to this Icecoffee.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Visited here one evening for a late night drink. Lovely spot to sit out in the Markt and watch the world go by. An amazing selection ice cream flavours, including Asbach (the local brandy!).