“Great Find!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

We had a night on the town when our River Cruise was docked for the night. We had asked for restaurant recommendations from ship personnel and were provided a few names that included this Italian restaurant.

We were 3 couples and ordered a couple of pizza's as an appetizer before we all had different pasta dishes. Everyone enjoyed their meals. We also ordered bottles of wine that we normally drink in Canada, and the mark-up's were surprising lower than expected.

We were not rushed and had an enjoyable relaxing time. Prices were very reasonable and left the restaurant with memories of a nice evening and great food.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Almost had to seat myself! Waited another 10 minutes before I was asked if I wanted a drink. I ordered salmon which was pretty good and a salad to start. Salad showed up with dinner drenched in dressing. Couldn't eat it. Waiter never asked how my dinner was or if I needed anything else. Totally average and would not advise anyone eating there.

2  Thank mvb521
Reviewed 14 October 2015

After a terrible experience in Ruedesheimer Schloss we were looking for a real restaurant instead of a tourist trap. Welcome to Da Toni. From the welcoming at entering, to the great service, food and wine. This place should really be number 1 in Ruedesheim.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Really nice italian atmosphere. Friendly staff, good pizzas and great wines. Italian wines are good option when you have tasted 3days only german rieslings. Propably the Best place in rüdesheim!

1  Thank Juuso S
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

Pizza, Pasta, and some great wine in a smallish German wine town...we had a great cruise tour and were looking for some Italian after days of great German food. I ordered Jaegerschnitzel of course... as all the food walking by looked fantastic and I had not had a good Jaegerschnitzel since the cruise started.

The wait staff were genuinely Italian and the service was quick and professional. The four os us had an assortment of food and it was terrific...all of it!Delicious Piz.