Free cancellation until 29/07
US$168
US$158
Hilton
  • Restaurant
25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$116
Hotels.com
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$94
US$89
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$129
US$93
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$163
US$136
US$123
US$104
  • Pool
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$83
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$327
US$313
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Located in a super cute area, however it is above a bar and gets super loud. The front desk people are abrupt and offer zero amenities. Bathroom was disgusting mold all over. The floor was dirty keep shoes on. The upside is it is warm.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michele A
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent value, 10 of us stayed 2 nights for around 600 euros.
Perfect for what we wanted, pubs and clubs 10 meters away.
There are countless pubs in this area and great place to stay for a stag do or lads weekend.

Would stay here again next time!

Thanks

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

As the title suggests this was a fairly basic hotel, however the rooms were clean. Not the type of hotel I could see myself logging around in all day, however to shower and sleep it was ideal. The staff were friendly and helpful and the cleaner works her socks off.
I loved the location of this hotel. It is across the river from the financial area but by goodness the bars and restaurants on your doorstep were to die for. I would go back in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017

1- nasty smell hits you immediately in the shabby lobby, vinegar, eggs? Foul!
2- rooms are not bad and they are clean, bed comfortable but everything is done on the cheap here, and it shows.....the carpet was new, expect for one square by the bathroom, which was disgusting.
3- bathroom was awful, clean we think, but so shabbily done, wonky tiling and pipes....
4- don't have breakfast here, the downstairs dining room is the most depressing room we've ever been in, and it didn't smell good either (more drainlike this time, I am not joking! Breakfast consisted of the usual items bought from the cheapest supermarket, not good. There is a very nice Russian man who runs around trying everything he can to please you, he was trying so hard to help.
The Chinese men at reception are friendly. We were in Frankfurt during Messe when all hotel double, triple their rates (it's legal!) therefore this wasn't cheap at all, I regretted not having spent more time reading the (bad) reviews, or I would have tried to find another hotel.
We didn't stay for breakfast the second time (No thank you!) since there was no one at reception we just left the keys. I emailed later to request my money back but was told our breakfast had been prepared (opening packets of plastic cheese and ham?) and they had waited for us, so they couldn't refund the €14 (what a rip off!)
So, No, we weren't happy at all and would never stay there again...oh and I forget the noise, location is great, so central, but this is where people drink on weekends and it gets pretty crazy, don't expect the noise to stop before 3, 4 in the morning, on the plus side, you are given a pair of earplugs per guest when you check in!!!!Wifi not good either.
I rest my case.......

Room Tip: not good above the bar, not good overlooking the street, can't think where would be better....
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Of all the hotels I have stayed in during 27 years of travelling this is the single worst place ever.
I was staying in room 201 which was situated on top of a bar playing extremly loud music until 5AM. There was no one at the reception, which was led by Chinese not really speaking English. When phoning them at night they shuth the phone off.

The rooms are molded and filled with bugs and filth. (see peitures).

Next day I was moved to another room with so many bugs that the floor looked alive.

My recomendation is find another hotel, no matter how little money you spend here it is way too much.

Room Tip: do not stay
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business