US$168
US$158
  • Restaurant
25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$116
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)
US$94
US$89
  • Room Service
US$127
US$93
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$73
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$256
US$194
US$122
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$163
US$136
  • Restaurant
Star Inn Hotel Frankfurt Centrum(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Villa Kennedy(Frankfurt)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$327
US$313
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I have stayed at the Ritter three times now over seven years. It is in a fantastic location and unbelievably cheap. It is old and simple but clean and welcoming. Sure it can be noisy on a Saturday night but i had no trouble sleeping with the double glazed windows shut. I stayed four nights and one evening at about 7 pm there was a knock on the door and the duty manager apologised that there would be no breakfast in the morning although I had already prepaid. He put his hand in his pocket and solemnly counted out six euros refund. Apparently the night manager (who also gets the breakfast in the morning) wasn't available that night. I was also asked to make sure that the outside door was locked. The hotel was very quiet and I think I might well be the only person in the building that night - no staff and maybe me the only guest What a hoot!
True, the wifi was poor on the third floor but good lower down. Breakfast was good and varied (when available!). Sheets and towels were clean, the water was always hot and the heating system was two large radiators whcih you could set yourself.
I am going again!

Room Tip: Three floors, no lift. Better wifi lower down.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Do not stay here. Unfriendly staff (everyone I met), when I came the throw bed sheets downs the stairs (a picture fall of the wall because if that) and almost hit me. The room smells like a mix from cigarette & cheap deodorant, I had an whatever bug (in January) in my bathroom. I slept on a towel, the floor is so dirty, you can not walk without shoes. That is my first review on tripadvsior, because I have to warn you.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank chmest
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Actually I'm quite surprised by such a great amount of bad reviews. Surely, this is not the best or the most luxurious hotel in the world, but what would you expect for such a price? As for me, I was quite happy with everything apart from the poor wifi (it was working well only in the reception area and on the stairs) and a somewhat old furniture in the room, but I can't complain about anything else. Someone wrote that the staff was rude; during my stay I met three different people at the reception desk, and no one of them showed any sign of impoliteness, they even tolerated my rather poor German. But what I loved most was the location! The whole street is filled with different types of pubs, bars, restaurants, so if you like to party, this is definitely a place to stay. Besides, if you come to the hotel at about 5 am after visiting several bars, you don't care anymore about the noise from the street, or the furniture in your room, or anything else that may bother you...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2015

This is, bar none, the worst hotel I've ever spent a night in. And I have spent nights in extremely bad places.

The room was filthy, including what looked to be menstrual blood on the sheets and a sticky substance on the pillows. The bathroom was splattered with weird grey stuff, there were feces caked onto the toilet, and pubic hair in the shower.

We thought maybe they'd accidentally given us a non-cleaned room. Sadly we couldn't verify that because no one spoke English, German, or French, and the entrance was filled with laundry bags and we couldn't get to the front desk.

The house reeked of sweat, mold, feces, and smoke. They charged us 6€ for breakfast, each, even though we declined four times. There is no WiFi, even though they claim there is.

Room Tip: Do NOT come here.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank jml2061
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Booked without full research and regretted our two nights. It is NOT a professionally run place. Our issues:
- nobody answered the locked door when we first arrived - we called the telephone number and eventually someone answered and let us in
- standing in reception to check in the guy started shouting upstairs to a female colleague, ignoring us
- had we not had printed evidence off our booking we got the feeling we would have been turned away - there was a lot of mention of being fully booked due to the annual car show being in town, flicking through paperwork and shaking of the head
- dirty room although the sheets were clean and the main room size was good
- tiny bathroom with a sink were the water would not run away
- carpet beyond disgusting and decor falling off the walls
- cockeroaches in the bathroom - we dealt with 2 during our stay
- hotel surrounded by bars and pubs that stay open to 5am and the noise, even with windows closed, is very loud
- the free wifi only worked intermittently

There were no redeaming features here. We tried to have a sense off humour about it but it was difficult, particularly as we could not sleep with all the noise. Really regret booking this place and would NOT recommend to anyone. This is not a hotel - at best it could be described as a really crummy hostel.

Stayed 25 and 26 September 2015.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple