“Unacceptable !”

Connection 5
Ranked #1,251 of 2,625 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just had an unacceptable experience in this place ! Consumer is treated as the last priority of the restaurant. They prefer talking with their friends, chatting between them and focusing on their mobile phone rather than taking care of you ! Incredible. Food wasn’t good but not as bad as service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

As opposed to all other places at the Airport station, this place is a) not crowded and b) you can pay with credit card. So already a plus. The selection of ready made food is inviting. The salami focaccia was nice and just the right thing for a late breakfast when you are traveling.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This Restaurant/Bistro/Cafe, used to offer good food, I don’t know what happened, major changes in the menus, no more the famous tasty ribs, no more steak (although the sign of “Steak House” is still at the front door.
Only burger, chicken and salads, that’s all in the poorly designed menu.
We got a nice plate of salad, the burger was ok, but the chicken was very small and tasteless.
I guess the place changed owners or management. The deterioration is obvious. I used to like the food (even with mediocre service), but I believe I just paid my last visit ever to this place.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

After a week and a half in Germany, and a long travel day, I was craving a burger. This place didn't disappoint. It's located in the train station, and we were staying in a hotel in the same building, so it was convenient for us to eat there. Service was good, food was good.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Stopped here for dinner recently and had a very good burger. I had one with bacon and BBQ sauce in it - which was excellent. Fried were really good too. The draft Becks was very good. Reasonable prices for a decent meal