The neat and very clean (but then) drab hotel is typical of many business hotels catering to the business visitor in the four star category in Europe. The rooms were comfortable and bathrooms were well planned. The breakfast buffet was a bit insipid standard chain business hotel fare. Staff were extremely efficient and polite though not necessarily the friendliest.
On a business trip one is looking for functionality, comfort, and proximity to one's point of business. And these are fulfilled at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone's throw from the historic centre of Hochst, across from the Mainufer with all its museums, close to the Hochst industrial park, the castle and the Jahrhunderthalle (a concert and congress hall) the Lindner Congress Hotel impresses with an alluring design, excellent event possibilities, state-of-the-art communication technology and original cuisine. The numerous business and leisure options and the stylish apartments make it an attractive destination for business travellers, Frankfurt visitors and boarding house guests. Here you can find the right work-life-balance! In our „Hochst Bayrisch“ you can enjoy Bavarian cuisine, authentic Frankfurt specialties, sweet temptations, delicious snacks, seasonal highlights and much more in a casual good-mood atmosphere. The "Alegria" restaurant not only serves Mediterranean, regional an international specialities; a variety of art exhibitions in an attractive ambience will delight all your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Congress Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Lindner Congress Hotel