Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt
NH Frankfurt Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$79
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$65
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$209
  • Restaurant
25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$116
US$104
US$159
US$147
US$240
US$152
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$237
US$207
US$143
US$90
Villa Kennedy(Frankfurt)
US$321
  • Pool
All reviewsindustrial parkbusiness tripground floorvery nice hotelcouple of nightsbasic roomhotel managementhotel barnice staylindenairporteutrainroomyconferenceairline
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 14 July 2009

• Stayed: July 2009
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 17 March 2009

• Stayed: March 2009
Reviewed 8 March 2009

The Lindner Congress Hotel caters for a business & conference market being close to the Industriepark Höchst, indeed a medical exhibition was taking place in the foyer when I stayed. The hotel’s location was in fact a major factor in my decision to stay there. In my view it lived up to the expectations of a 4* hotel in the quality, comfort & space available in the room I had together with the quality & choice available in the breakfast offered as part of my ‘voucher package’. The price of the latter making it excellent value for money and significantly below what I have paid elsewhere for similar accommodation. There were a wide choice of television channels on the large LCD TV, an internet connection had I wanted it and importantly the room was warm on a cold March day. This is however where my praise must come to an end as there was one fault/problem that befell me which I have encountered on one or two other occasions in otherwise plush and comfortable hotels. I should have been suspicious when I first entered my room to be greeted with a strong floral perfume. At first I thought, “How nice” but when I went into the bathroom, I was hit by a strong ‘drain smell’ which persisted throughout my stay there. Such smells seem to be associated with hotels where there is a drain grill (see photo) set into the floor of the bathroom. On one unfortunate occasion in Greece I have even had water coming up through drains of this type and flooding the floor when the bath was emptied! Why housekeeping staff simply cannot put bleach down these drain holes from time to time when they clean I don’t understand. I can’t believe that all the hotels where I have observed this have sewage disposal problems. Yes, I could have asked to be moved but the inconvenience and fuss for a short stay didn’t really warrant it. The incident caused me to examine the bathroom more closely and I found evidence of mould in the several places in the tiles sealant surrounding the bath as well. Having said this, had I not encountered this ‘odour problem’ then I would have been more than satisfied with my accommodation. I did not have time to explore the other facilities of the hotel which included a sizeable bar area and fitness centre. The hotel was busy, so clearly popular. So would I go back? Yes, for a similar price. .....if only though one could have a prior view of the type of waste plumbing arrangements in hotel bathrooms then one might know which to avoid or be prepared for.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank ooDormouseoo
Reviewed 26 January 2009

This hotel offers basic accomodation, with ok service. The rooms are simple, but there is TV, minibar etc. Beds were not comfortable. I was given a twin room, with a quite small and uncomfy bed. In bathroom there was "one-washes-all" kind of soap, and nothing else. I asked for iron & ironboard, and the ironboard was broken. The breakfast was ok. the location is not great, it is far from Frankfurt. But Hoscht village is also quite charming, and we found a very nice restaurant in a walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 28 December 2008

The hotel rooms were very large and the beds super comfortable! The breakfast was the best European breakfast I've ever had as far as variety and quality.

Although the hotel is located outside of Frankfurt - it is literally across the street from a trolly stop which will take you directly to the main train station - way more convienient than the directions posted on the website.

The down-side. We stayed in three different rooms for two nights. The first night, Saturday, my sister was kept up by a loud party directly underneath her room. She called the desk at least fur times between midnight and four am and they failed to handle the noise - no sleep for my sister. The next day at about 11am we were celebrating my Neice's birthday and the kids (3 of them) got a bit noisy when they were throwing streamers and chasing each other around. Security showed up and asked us to be quiet. We thought this was quite ironic.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family