All reviews the red light district train station single room nice hotel two blocks drug users restaurants and bars recommend this hotel main station minute walk small room included breakfast within walking distance enjoyed my stay free wifi would stay here again two nights
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had the chanche to spent 7 nights in this hotel during the Light&Building.
The hotel is ok, the room assigned to me was abstolutely small, I promise it was quite hard to move inside with a 7 days suitcase.
The staff has always proven to be extremely professional and helpful.
Breakfast also was quite nice.
Location... quite comfortable to downtown quite unsafe to walk arround alone as full of prostitutes and pushers... ask to the hotel where to walk!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JSManagerGR, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear WORLDTROTTER33,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on our service first and I am very happy you got to experience that during your time with us, but I was disappointed that we could not convince you of our location and room size.

We are in the heart of Frankfurt's "Bahnhofsviertel", which means we are very central and in a popular district, surrounded by many prestigious hotels, international restaurants and trendy bars. Please see our front desk team during your next visit, in order for them to make yourself familiar with the nice spots in this area.

We do offer a variety of different room categories, on which the sizes do depend. Please contact our front desk via info@victoriahotel.de prior to your next visit. They will gladly inform you in detail about the different categories and their sizes.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The hotel is perfectly located 5 min from Hauptbahnhof and in the middle of great restaurants, nice scenery and interest shopping areas. A perfect start-place for a weekend or business stay. Very helpful and nice staff!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tourist415629

Dear Asbjørn Y,

WOW! What a wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations.
The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me personally via Jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de for any further bookings or requests.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Victoria hotel was a perfect stay for a short visit, it is well located in the city center and steps away from the main metro station, the room was small but clean and modern, the service was good as well, highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
JSManagerGR, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Victoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear beautifulglobe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed our excellent location and that our staff met your needs and expectations. It is a huge honour that you would recommend us to others and please do not hesitate to contact me personally via jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de for further bookings or requests.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The Victoria Hotel is in a great location. As it is just two short blocks from the main train station, you can get to it easily and quickly whether come to Frankfurt by plane or train. Our room on the third floor overlooked a busy street, but wasn't outrageously loud and it was actually quite comfortable. Personally, I appreciated the firmer bed, and the convenient lighting. The in room safe and refrigerator were also well appreciated.

The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful, and though we were only there for one morning breakfast, it was also well done. Though the hotel is a bit dated, it did not take away anything from our experience.

Thanks, Hotel Victoria, for a most pleasant stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear RNL008,

In behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for your lovely and detailed review. We pride ourselves on our service first and I am so happy you got to experience that during your time with us. If I can be to your service in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via Jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de.
We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Excellent position, just 3 minutes walking from the main train station and 10 minutes to downtown. Very good buffet breakfast. Room and bathroom small, but everything you need for a short stay. Near the hotel there are a lot of restaurants with excellent food and good prices. Next time I'll go to Frankfurt I'll go to Victoria again.

Room Tip: Small but bed is ok.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear davormarko,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your support and certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via Jessica.schnabel@victoriahotel.de for any further bookings or requests.