“We never miss a show”

and up
1-Day Frankfurt Card Group Ticket
Ranked #2 of 473 things to do in Frankfurt
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This theater chooses interesting plays and the performances are consistently excellent. There is really not a bad seat in the house. The front rows of the "cheaper" section on the lower level are still terrific seats. I have also sat in the back row and the balcony. The bar is excellent and we love the intermission drink service. There is often content that some people may find offensive so you might want to check if you are not already familiar with they play.

1  Thank Michael Z
"ensemble"
"life"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

You want to see good English-speaking theatre in Frankfurt? Head straight for The English Theatre. I have never been disappointed after seeing one of its productions. The acting is up to West End or Broadway standards and the theatre itself is small enough (300 people) to have an intimate feel about it. I am always amazed about how the set designers can use the small stage to create so many different scenes. There is also James the Bar where you can have drinks, or order drinks/snacks for the interval, and, this is a new feature, if you arrive late, you can watch the play via a video connection until you can be seated.

1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 16 December 2017

I can't say enough great things about the performance of Jekyll & Hyde. I just don't know where to begin. The acting and singing far exceeded my expectations for this small theatre. The lead actor going back and forth in one song from character to character was phenomenal. I have no idea how he has the energy for this performance. This is such a lovely venue too. I went ahead of time and had a glass of wine in the bar with nice music in the background. Please support this theatre and the actors by attending a performance here. Thank you to everyone at the theatre for providing me with such outstanding entertainment whilst my husband attended a work event in Frankfurt!!

2  Thank kpgclark
Reviewed 16 December 2017

We visited "Jekyll and Hyde" at the English Theatre in Frankfurt. The performance was far better than we have expected and the theatre itself was great as well. Thanks for a great evening!