4,647 results
All reviews frankfurt airport cigar bar club level an early flight between flights business center an overnight stay rental car convenient location checking in salem davidoff lounge avto convenience costas spg
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Dear Mr. Zilinski Nick,

I would like to compliment to your hotel in TripAdvisor. The room is great, service of staff are very attentive. I am very happy that every time, if anyone flying to Germany, I will always recommend your hotel to stay.

Dr. Vorravee Pattaravongvisut
Man on the Move

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Man on the Move V
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Dr. Vorravee Pattaravongvisut,

Thank you so much for your great feedback and your compliments. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will recommend our hotel to any fellow travellers. Moreover, our team members always do their best to give our guests a warm welcome. Therefore, they will appreciate reading your positive comments on Mr. Nick Zilinski, our Hotel Manager. Once again, thank you so much for choosing Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel and we hope to welcome you again upon your next visit in Frankfurt.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent staff and service! Was walking buy on my way to the business center and noticed a Sports Bar on site. Once inside I was having fun within moments. Bartender Salem made me feel very welcome as I'm from the US and always look for a comfert factor when I travel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Joe D,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and for your very positive rating. I am very happy that you spotted our Sports Bar when passing our hotel and decided to come in for some drinks. Moreover, I am always happy to read such positve comments about our staff members as they are always giving their best to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable and I am sure Salem will appreciate your feedback. I hope you had a pleasant journey back to the US and that we can welcome you again upon your next visit to Frankfurt Airport.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Great bar! If you're at the airport before a flight home, check it out. Sally, the bartender, was amazing!! If you're in the area, you should stop by and grab a drink from her! Also, very interesting music. And, Frankfurt is always a fun city!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Geoff W,

Thank you so much for visiting and for sharing your feedback. I am very happy to read that you not only enjoyed our amazing city but also our Sports Bar. Our bar is definitely a great way to make the best out of your time while waiting for your plane to depart. Moreover, thanks a lot for your very positive comments about our service. Our priority is to make our guests feel comfortable the minute they enter our hotel – no matter if they are staying the night or visiting one of our restaurants or bars. I hope you had a pleasant flight back home and we would be happy to welcome you again upon your next stay at Frankfurt Airport.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

In Germany to visit my family relations. Got my prior booking done through my travel agent. For me it had to be Sheraton as it's ideally located. Happened to drop in at the SPORTS BAR after a tiring day. Got off to an awesome welcome. The staff here is so friendly i could not imagine, drinks are amazing and food wow!!! awesome. Ben, Kosta and specially Salem were the guys to keep me chill on after a tiring day. That made my evening AWESOME.
I would recommend this great place to any person who wants to really CHILL!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Antonio N,

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear that our convenient location could convince you to spend the night with us. Moreover, our staff members always give their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and I am sure Ben, Kosta and Salem will be more than happy to read that you appreciated their service. Thank you again for staying with us and we all hope that you had a pleasant trip home and that we can welcome you again next time you visit Frankfurt.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Visited the sports bar while spending the night at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport after a long travel day. Server Salam looked after us really well! Will return here. Varied menu, large screen tv and calm atmosphere. Wonderful place to unwind.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback and of course for visiting our Sports Bar. It is indeed a perfekt place to rest a little after a long travel day. Our bar staff will always do their best to make your stay at the bar as memorable as it could be. Therefore I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon again.