The Hotel is located directly across terminal one of the Frankfurt Airport. There is a sky bridge that connects the Hotel to the terminal. The bell staff will help you with your luggage from terminal to/from Hotel. When arriving by car, there is parking at the door, where you can stay overnight or just for check-in/out. If you have a rental car that you would like to return the night before, check in, go to your room with your luggage and then bring the car back. The hotel will give a ticket for a complimentary exit good for a reasonable time after check-in. The rental car return is close to the Hotel at the west end of the building. The bell staff provided clear directions for me and you can walk back to the Hotel after returning the car, a 5 minutes or less walk.
The rooms are clean, the decor is dated and minimalist in nature, but in good order. The rooms are quiet with good sound proofing. The concierge lounge is large with a number of staff members on hand. They have food good and plenty enough for dinner and complimentary drinks, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.The Hotel generously recognizes your elite status. My platinum level earned me a large suite, without asking. The staff was efficient and friendly at check-in and check-out. The bell staff is very helpful and prompt.
Overall, this was a very pleasant stay and we will return in the future. If you have an early flight, this is the most convenient hotel at the FRA airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, upscale hotel at the top location of Frankfurt International Airport This well-established first class hotel has a perfect location: right at Frankfurt International Airport with connection to the freeways A3 and A5, long-distance and regional railway stations as well as suburban train station. The hotel in Frankfurt offers 1008 comfortable rooms and suites, the exclusive Sheraton Club Lounge, two restaurants, one cafe, two bars, two fitness centers and business center. Meetings, conferences, conventions or galas find the ideal framework and the best possible service at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center. 60 Banquet and meeting rooms are available for meetings of all types and sizes. Events from two to 1200 persons are organized with style and innovation to turn every occasion into a special event. The event center SkyLoft impresses with its refined concept of space on two floors, with avant-garde interior design and innovative conference technology. It has never been easier to meet with colleagues, friends and family. The restaurants Flavors and Taverne provide lavish comfort. Specialties from around the world but also regional delicacies are offered on the menus. At the bars Lemons & Limes or Davidoff Lounge, guests can let the evening fade away in a relaxed atmosphere. And in the cafe The Glass House, one can enjoy snacks and drinks during the day while watching the hustle and bustle of the lively lobby. Here is the central meeting point of the hotel - a place of global encounters. Sports buffs will feel at home at the Sheraton Fitness gym. In this modern fitness area (400 m²), equipped with the latest cardio equipment, training is fun and adds variety to the everyday life. Sauna, steam bath, massage facilities and a hairdresser top off the hotel's wellness facilities. Parking available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel Frankfurt
- Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel
- Frankfurt Sheraton