4,576 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportcigar loungeclub levelan early flightbetween flightsbusiness centeran overnight stayrental carconvenient locationchecking insalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtrain
Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a very conveniently located hotel: it connects with the airport via a footbridge, you don't even go to the street. Staff is polite and kind, room is comfortable, food is good. There is a German restaurant inside which has some nice food. The hotel is also connected with the train station, where you have several dining options (cheaper as well).
But a few things are quite expensive: they will charge you EUR 25 for breakfast buffet (if you book in advance). We also used meeting rooms and when we asked for a flipchart, they also charged EUR 25 / day (for a stand with paper!). VERY expensive - you may pay less than that to actually buy one.
And the internet in the room was a nightmare to make it work properly. At the lobby and meeting rooms was quite ok, but it was nearly impossible to have it working in the bedroom. They should look at it, given the brand they have.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Checked in at 10pm after a long day of travelling. The staff behind the desk was amazing. She upgraded me to a room with a view of the airport / runway which was nice. I also got free wifi which was very helpful.
I ordered room service and it was quick and tasty which I appreciated after a long day.
I left by 8am the next morning so was really just there to put my head down at night.
The bed was comfortable and I slept very well. The room was spacious and very clean.
The staff were very nice and service was very good.
The location is very convenient if you need to be by the airport. I love it and always try and stay here when in Frankfurt. Thanks for taking care of me!

Room Tip: Room with a view of the airport / runway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Was such a pleasure to return to the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel; this was my first-ever SPG property to stay at and fondness for the Sheraton goes back to first stay in 1995. One thing has never changed and that is the incredibly kind Sheraton team!

Convenient from landing and baggage claim to check in. Seamless process checking into the Club Lounge. My suite was perfectly prepared and the amenities were outstanding. The Club Lounge is welcoming and comfortable and the lounge team is highly professional and so friendly. The concierge and bellmen are superb.

Thank you to Bart Van Egdom for helping make my stay a really great one and for all you and the Sheraton team did!

Am really excited about opportunity to return as soon as possible!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

travelling home to Vancouver from Barcelona required an overnight stay in Frankfurt. Arriving late and departing in the morning the Airport hotels made the most sense. The price difference is not huge but I paid around CDN$150 at the Sheraton versus prices off airport at around CDN$120. Some had shuttle service but just about all those had a fee attached. The Sheraton is located in Terminal 1 across the street from Area C. Very friendly check-in staff and a comfortable modern room with all the usual Sheraton amenities. Everything was clean and fresh and the quadruple glazed windows provided a very quiet night. The Hotel bars and restaurants are expensive by North American standards and there are several food choices just outside the hotel in the skywalk across to the terminal or in the Terminal itself if you're happy with sandwiches, pizza etc. Breakfasts are easy to come by once you've cleared security and checked in for your flight.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The hotel is very good located, if you have an early departure. You are at the check.in in 5 min. Rooms are ok, nothing special. Because of the size it misses the personal touch. Otherwise you don't do anything wrong.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Alexander G,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to read that you enjoyed our convenient location right in front of the international Frankfurt airport. You can have a nice rest in one of our custom-designed Sheraton Beds and totally forget about the hassles that usually crops up when you have to be at the airport on time. But at the same time, we are very sorry to read that we failed to make you feel at home during your stay with us. Please rest assured that we will certainly take your comments to heart and to provide re-training to our associates accordingly. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will give us a second chance.

Best regards,