4,620 results
All reviews frankfurt airport cigar lounge club level an early flight between flights business center an overnight stay rental car convenient location checking in salem davidoff avto convenience costas spg train
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

This a very convenient airport hotel which location closest to the airport terminal. It also close to the exhibition centre. Lovely location and great conference facilities. The lobby and hotel service is very friendly and sincere. The room is big and cozy for short stay of transit and business trip here.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Dear harbourchan,

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your time and feel honored by the good score you gave us. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed our convenient location, our conference facilities and our friendly and sincere service.

Again, thank you very much for your time. It was a pleasure to have you here with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Stayed for 1 night as part of a business trip. There were two rooms booked, one for myself (SPG Gold) and another one for my colleague (No status) under the same terms and conditions. We checked in at the same time with different people at the counter but what I have received was different to what my colleague received - my colleague was provided with a breakfast voucher when I wasn't. This same issue happened when I checked out where I was being asked to pay for breakfast and internet but not for my colleague. The entire handling was very strange and you wonder why the offering was so inconsistent for the same booking terms.

Otherwise - the hotel is connected to Frankfurt airport terminal and is a quick 10-15 minute ride to the city by train. Was upgraded to a deluxe room thanks to my status and the room was nice with nice decor, however if you were booking the base level room then be warned as the decor is a lot darker and more depressing. Overall stay is ok for business travel around the airport.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear kevinyhli,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel and summarizing your experiences. We are very sorry to read about the inconsistent service you mentioned in your review and we would like to do an investigation on this issue. Therefore it would be great if you can provide us with your booking number, your full name and also the full name of your colleague. Thank you very much!

We truly hope we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards from Frankfurt,

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times over the years. It is a short indoor walk from terminal 1 at the Frankfurt airport. It has always been expensive for the value but convenience makes it worth it. They have added a cigar lounge. The food quality is above average but the service this time has been awful. It takes wait staff an inordinate amount of time to get to preparing a bill and more time once they start.
Room is comfortable. King size bed is king in width but not in length. There is a serious lack of electrical plugs near the bed for charging devices. The facility is quiet to be located near the airport which promotes rest. There is a train stop in the lower level and hotels nearby via train if you want to commute a few minutes for more value.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ralph R,

Thank you for staying with us and evaluating our hotel. We have not made you entirely happy this time and I regret that we did not fulfill all your expectations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our food offer but at the same time, we are very sorry to hear that we couldn’t satisfy you with our service. Please rest assured that I will talk to the restaurant team to improve our service.

We hope that you will pick our hotel again for your next stopover in Frankfurt. I am positive that next time we will make you leave with a smile again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This hotel is an above average airport hotel. The rooms are large, the suites huge and the club room one of the nicest I have seen. Th bell staff are very helpful, even gave the kids crayons (a special shout-out to Bilal who was great with our kids). The front desk could use improvement. Both times we staid here they were slow and disorganized. The house keeping was great, always had the crib ready and child friendly bedding delivered promptly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Mr_Ralf_Stresing, Geschäftsführer at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Dear NatalieSP,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased to read your kind words about our hotel, our housekeeping staff and our bell boys – especially Bilal, which is a real motivational boost for us this morning. At the same time, I regret that our front office team did not meet your expectations during you recent stay. Our front office team tries their best to check in and check out every guest as fast as possible, but also to be responsive to the personal needs of every guest. Please accept my sincere apologies and be assured that we will retrain our staff to avoid any recurrence in the future.

We hope to see you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a quick walk by sky bridge from airport.
The service is good.
modern and up to date .
Lots of shopping only minutes away. Two grocery stores only 3 minutes away and never have to go outside to get to them.
Lots to eat . Restaurants near by walking distance .
Hotel staff is pleasant .
Gym is clean and has plenty to do.
My only grips A/C Europe just doesn't believe in a good a/c that really blows cold air. No 110 Ac outlets in room so bring a convertor.
I recommend staying here on a quick layover.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Tartutic,

Your feedback is highly appreciated and I am happy to see that you enjoyed your overnight stay. No doubt about it, it is extra nice to treat yourself with a comfortable, spacious room directly in front of the airport terminal. Thank you very much for your recommendation. You should try our restaurants next time – I am sure that you will enjoy it!

We truly hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Kind regards,