US$173
  • Room Service
US$129
US$92
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$73
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
US$151
US$131
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$256
US$153
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$160
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$330
US$311
4,457 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportsports barcigar loungeclub roomconvenient locationan early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerrental caran overnight staysalemdavidoffavtotrainconveniencecostasspg
Reviewed 30 November 2012

The hotel is in a great location to the airport. Just short walk from the terminal and your in the lobby checking in at the front desk. There is easy access to the train if you plan on heading into town or elsewhere. Upon checking in the staff was friendly and courteous and had great smiles. The rooms are very updated and clean and spacious. The best part was the air conditioning worked in the beginning of December! The lounge was awesome and had what a lounge should have...great beer, wine and liqueurs with appetizers which are not always found at Sheraton's. I have to say that this so far is one of my favorite SPG properties located near the airport. BTW those of you interested in the gym, they have one and it's not bad.

• Stayed: December 2011
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Dear Biggiemac,

Thank you very much for your gracious feedback and commendation of our staff and services. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. It makes me really proud to read that our hotel is one of your favorite SPG properties so far. Thank you very much!

I hope you will share your evaluation with us again at your next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Use the Sheraton that is directly linked to the Frankfurt hotel. We had a seven hour layover and got a day room. You have to go through immigration first though but not a big deal as the lines move fast. The rooms are well sound proofed so you can sleep easily during the day. Conferences are held there and so it is busy, but nothing beats a bit of sleep between long flight segments. We we coming from San Francisco to Amman Jordan. A bit expensive but you pay for what you get. A nice shower, a good nap and you are ready to go for your next flight.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear DaleRachmeler,

Thank you very much for booking our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable and we are happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay. You made the right choice when you decided for one of our dayrooms. Most guests are not aware that we offer dayrooms from 08:00 am until 06:00 pm. It is so much easier to walk over from the airport and check in minutes after your flight has landed when you are jet-lagged and just want to rest between your next flights. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your day stay and had a relaxing time.

We hope you will stay with us again at your next trip to Frankfurt.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Proximity to airport and rail station

*At 11:30 a.m., we were told that they were sold out the night before and had to wait about an hour for our room to be ready. This was fine since we were early for check-in anyways. Once we got to our assigned room on the SPG Floor, it had not yet been cleaned by housekeeping. We had to call front desk and wait to be re-assigned.
*We checked in to another room - this one on the club floor - which was quite exciting until we quickly realized that it appeared to be about the same as the previous room we were assigned to. At least it was clean (though dated).
*Just as my husband was about ready to crash on the bed, we heard housekeeping knocking on our door. Apparently, they couldn't keep straight which rooms needed to be cleaned and which did not.
*The wi-fi connection in our room was horrendous. My iPad could not detect a signal at all. I had to resort to the cable at the desk. Not only that, I had to call for a "Registration #" that was not given to me at check-in even though we selected free internet as our SPG Gold benefit at check-in.

After having just spent one night at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and five nights in Sheraton Lisboa, both of which were excellent, I was disappointed with the room and organization at this Sheraton.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear funsize0112,

Thank you very much for booking our hotel and for posting your review. I regret that you did not enjoy your stay. The last couple of days have been very busy for my team as we were completely sold out on several days. Being an airport hotel with 1.008 guest rooms plus 60 conference rooms you can imagine how stressful this can be. Please don´t get me wrong, this is definitely not an excuse and I will immediately follow up with my team to clarify what caused this disorganization.

I hope you will stay at our hotel again and enjoy your next stay more than the last one.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

We were accommodated at the Sheraton due to our flight cancellation.Service and rooms were very good. However, if possible, avoid the Sheraton restaurant. Prices are quite above the german standard. Waiters don't inform you about the prices before ordering something that it's not in the menu e.g. glasses of wine.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Gabriela80,

First of all thank you very much for letting us know about your experiences. Normally we get very positive feedback about our restaurants so I am a bit surprised to read your comment about our outlet. I would like to recommend to you our second restaurant “Taverne”. For only 10-14 Euros you get everything you need for a typical German meal. You should try that at your next stay.

I hope you had a good journey back home and could finally relax after your troublesome journey due to a flight cancellation.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Our airline put us up at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport for several days when our flight was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy. The hotel is in an excellent location within the airport itself, making it very convenient for travelers such as ourselves to stay there. The staff were generally kind, and were quick to help us find our way around, not only within the hotel but around the airport. Our room was immaculately clean. We ate mostly at the "International" restaurant, and found it quite good. My husband still speaks fondly of the Wienerschnitzel.

However, the room itself was tired and dated. It was not only the decor, although that left quite a lot to be desired. The heat in the room never worked. Although we were promised a space heater, it never arrived. There were no slippers and no bathrobes in the room, and this made using the incredibly cold bathroom particularly unpleasant. There were no extra blankets. I finally settled on sleeping in several layers of clothing.

The blackout curtain over the window was torn. My husband reported it, as did the gentleman from housekeeping. It was never fixed, and we were simply awakened to the early morning sunshine each morning.

The water that flowed from the bathroom faucet was oddly discolored; we had to let it run for several minutes before brushing our teeth or washing our faces with it.

We were told that other wings of the hotel had been renovated. It looked like our room was a long-forgotten closet in the wrong wing of the place, where nothing worked, and no guest was expected to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ysolde

Dear ysolde,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel. I regret that you were not satisfied with your stay. Being an airport hotel with 1.008 guest rooms we will surely never stop renovating. As you already mentioned we have just renovated all Superior, Club and Tower rooms plus Suites. At the moment we are in the process of renewing all hallways within the hotel. That is of course not an excuse and I truly apologize for the inconveniences we caused.

Please contact me personally upon your next stay. I will make sure that we will assign one of our new renovated rooms upon your arrival. It is worth another try!