US$134
US$267
US$125
US$90
  • Room Service
NH Frankfurt Niederrad(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

25hours Hotel The Goldman(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Hotels.com
US$121
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$148
US$117
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
4,533 results
All reviewsfrankfurt airportcigar loungeclub levelan early flightbetween flightsbusiness centerrental carconvenient locationan overnight staychecking insalemdavidoffavtoconveniencecostasspgtrain
Reviewed 18 July 2012

As airport hotels go, this is better than most, but only because it is acceptable quality and there is no transport needed at all. You just walk across the sky bridge and into the deparures lobby. So I always stay here the night before a very early flight out back to the US.

That said, the place is not getting better with age (I have been staying here for a number of years). Being convenient is no excuse for being indifferent to customers, or for giving up on continuous improvement. The rooms are getting tired, there is nothing especially nice about hte hotel, and they still try to stick you with all the extra charges that most other hotels are dropping. I would never stay at this hotel if it was in the center of the city, and I doubt most other guests would either.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
SaschaKonter, General Manager at Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2012

Dear EyesToTheSky A,

Thank you very much for your interesting feedback. The hotel first opened its doors in 1975 but has since then undergone several huge modernizations. During the last couple of years we renovated our Superior, Club and Tower rooms, all Suites, the Towers lounge, the banquet area plus SkyLoft, the spa & fitness area, the Taverne restaurant and much more. We will surely never stop renovating this big building with 1008 rooms and 60 conference rooms. Please keep in mind that we cannot update the entire hotel every few years.

I hope you will book our hotel again for your next visit to Frankfurt.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Very friendly check in, nice staff at the lounge. The staff makes you feel at home.
Clean, good food in the restaurant.
Very well managed hotel,

Room Tip: Tower rooms, due to the lounge access are great value for money.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear Eddy B,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are very grateful for your friendly remarks and for recommending our hotel to other people.

It will be our pleasure to take care that your next stay will also be a very positive travel experience. We really look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

We had to stay one night in Frankfurt because we missed our connection flight to Munich. So we decide to stay direct at the Airport and choose the Sheraton.It is perfect for a Aiport Hotel, nice Restaurant nice Bar. The breakfast in the morning was huge and delicious.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear triptravel80,

What a nice review you wrote! We are delighted by your kindness. Glad to see that you enjoyed your unexpected stay at our hotel. You surely had an unpleasant arrival and it is good to see that we could help you a little to relax.

We hope you will some day drop by again.

Best regards and thanks,

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Frankfurt am Main airport prides itself on being a truly global airport hub and the attached Sheraton hotel matches its pace and magnitude.

It is a truly high volume and well-managed operation, reflecting the sheer number of passengers/guests who make connections to all parts of the world. Despite the number of guests, the front desk is efficient, the rooms of high quality with a few nice touches to reflect how busy travelers are.

I am an SPG Platinum and was upgraded to the “Towers Floor” which basically means that I was on the floor where the lounge is located – but this is no ordinary Sheraton lounge. Its scale is enormous by comparison, it’s free-flowing and open and has considerable mix of open space, beverages and food. A very nice touch.

The rooms are adequate. My expectations were modest – only planning on being in the room for a short sleep before my early flight – and were certainly met.

The location is perfect for catching an early flight or arriving from a late one. The hotel is attached to the terminal. It took me 10 minutes from room to gate (Lufthansa terminal B). I had planned for significantly more given the size of FRA, but really could have gotten more sleep.

Not a hotel for an extended stay in Frankfurt, but if you need to be near or at the airport, it is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear drosen85,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate very much that you wrote down what you like about our hotel.

Our lounge is indeed something special where we serve a wide range of drinks and snacks throughout the day. Your feedback shows once again that we have chosen the right product for today´s travelers.

We appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum member and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

I've now had three says in this hotel. I often have to overnight coming back to the US from Asia in Frankfurt. This is the only airport hotel i've stayed in that i've liked.

Pros:
- The hotel is connected the the airport which makes it the most convenient airport hotel in Frankfurt.
- Fantastic check-in staff. The check-in staff is very quick and efficient. I've never had to wait to check-in or check-out of the hotel.
- Caring staff, I got extrememly lost in Frankfurt's metro system on my way back to the hotel. I made one call to the hotel and they were able to guide me back to the hotel.
- SPG recognition is solid. I was given a upgraded room. The hotel is also fully aware of the new platinum and gold amenities.
- Great gym

Cons:

- I really wish this hotel had more restaurant options given its size. The last two times that I have been in the hotel, only the hotel bar/restaurant had been open at night. Last time it was very loud with a soccer game being shown on TV.

Overall, fantastic hotel and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ADAMLG

Dear ADAMLG,

We would like to thank you for the positive evaluation. We especially like the headline “Best Airport Hotel in Europe!”

Convenience is often the first word that comes to mind when guests describe our hotel. Most of our guests appreciate that the airport is directly on our doorstep.

Thank you also for recommending our staff. A feedback like yours is always a great motivation for us and I will make sure that it will be shared with all our entire team.

We would be happy to include you in our list of loyal guests.

Many thanks again and see you soon!