“Great find.”

Fletcher's Better Burger
Ranked #597 of 2,686 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were visiting the wonderful square Hauptwache and after having been to a few pubs and cafes we decided to look for some were to grab a meal when we spotted Fletcher's Better Burger which is located by the stunning St Catherine's Church ( St Katharinen Kirche ) and what a great find.
Walking in and I knew I would enjoy my visit here,it has a cool look to it,a mix of industrial and rustic decorative scheme,lots of seating options spread throughout burger bar both inside and outside looking out onto the busy and bustling Hauptwache,it really is a cool place and one I am so glad I found.
My twin brother Stephen and I were here on a Monday early afternoon and this place was packed,ordering couldn't be easier,after choosing our burger,we both went for their classic Fletcher burger,fries,soft drink ( alcoholic drink €1 extra ) we ordered at the counter and were handed a buzzer,after a short wait our buzzer sounded and we got our meals and just enjoyed our delicious burgers.
The burger was outstandingly good,a thick and juicy burger with a great filling and served between two fresh buns and the thick cut spicy fries were delicious,it really was the best burger we had all week on our holiday to this vibrant city.
We really enjoyed our burger meal in here before we moved on and for a first time visit we were very impressed with the great burger bar.
Fletcher's Better Burger is really easy to locate on Katharinenpforte right by the beautiful church on Hauptwache which is one of the most beautiful and popular squares in Frankfurt.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Wednesday,11.30am till 10pm.
Thursday & Friday,11.30am till 11pm.
Saturday,Midday till 11pm.
Sunday,Midday till 10pm.
A great burger bar and well worth checking out.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Here you can get burger fresh made for a good price. You can choose a lot of extras on your birger kike mushrooms or jalapenos. The fries are good as well but I cant recommand the chedda fries. Who lookd for a special sauce or flavorsecret won't find them. Just burger without any upspacing things.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

It was relatively easy to find and not to busy. Kind of similar to Shake Shack. Order at the counter, sit down, buzzes and then you collect. Can have beer in meal deal. Burger was nice, juicy and tasty. Only real issue was didn't seem to be a choice of chicken.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Based on the reviews for this chain I expected much more. Simple menu, there were not many choices. Order the "double-double" (meaning extra patty and cheese ) menu. Burger was nothing special, fries in my opinion were too oily and over fried. Good choice of toppings. For the same price you can eat much better in Frankfurt.
Service by staff on the other side was excellent.
(My apologies for not providing a photo- deleted it from my phone by mistake)

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Honestly, Fletcher's is my favorite burger place and the best one I know of!! I really recommend it!!