7 people are viewing this hotel
US$248
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$222
Trip.com
US$215
Hotels.comUS$222
PricelineUS$248
TravelocityUS$222
1,274 results
All reviews water massage sexy hotel smoking is allowed valet parking top floor spa area steam room train station main river duvet euro hauptbahnhof
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

Staying at Roomers for 1 night having come from the beautiful Hotel Eden au Lac in Zurich. What a difference a 4 hour train ride makes. Arrived for our suite not to be available until 4.30pm (for a 1 night stay) with the rudest staff claiming - 'what are we expected to do? We were busy last night!" The suite itself did not make up for the rudeness of the staff and smells like the inside of an industrial cleaning factory. They clearly tried to hide the fact that there had been smokers in the room before us. Unsuccessfully. Please avoid at all costs - can't recommend the Sofitel highly enough in its place.

Room tip: The best room would be one at any other hotel
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

We are Marriott/Bonvoy ambassador level and as with another reviewer did not receive recognition for that. We have been in Italy for 3 weeks and are in Frankfurt one night as part of our journey home. We stayed in the best of the best Bonvoy hotels :St Regis In Rome; Gritti Palace in Venice and Hotel Excelsior Gallea in Milan. All top rate, all made us feel valued. All suites. Roomers had us in a small room that reeked of cigarette smoke, 2 plugs in room and none by bed - at least that are reachable with moving furniture. There is one outlet on the bathroom sink and one by the door. We unplugged something of theirs on the desk to gain use of that outlet. The bathroom is tiny and open to the room. The toilet room has clear glass so the other occupant in the room can watch if desired! No shower mat, no wash cloths. We were sent an email from them the day before inviting us to email them if we needed a ride from the airport. I did. No response and in fact they don’t offer them. Then why invite us to request? The mattress is thin and very soft. I think they try so hard to be hip and exciting that they are missing the boat on basic quality that we always receive from Bonvoy properties. The front desk did tell us at great length how wonderful and popular their bar is. No thanks. We are so loyal to Bonvoy that this review is painful to write. Maybe we are just too old and stodgy for this hotel as we value quality, comfort and convenience over hip and sexy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chuckbtravelin
Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

Great hotel to recover from jet lag. We used Marriott points. Spa area was a nice treat. The sauna, steam room, water massage tables and the outside area. It’s open 6:30 am to midnight. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had. Pricy but includes alcohol and amazing egg options and waffles.

Room tip: Easy walk from train station
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2022 via mobile

I was coming to Frankfurt late on a Thursday night for an audition the following day. When looking for a hotel, my only requirement was that it must be a Marriott hotel and be within walking distance to both the train station and my audition venue. What a fantastic surprise to stay at such a wonderful hotel! Check in was easy, the front desk welcomed me with some candy after a very long day of delayed travel and sent me off to my room. The entire lobby area was sleek and fancy, but I was not prepared for how SEXY the room was. Beautiful decor and fixtures, awesome modern bathroom, fully stocked minibar, and a much need welcome shot of vodka! The bed was super comfortable and I just loved the room. Breakfast the next morning was delicious, and their Sauna/Spa on the top floor is excellent. I highly recommend you make some time to unwind and enjoy this amenity.

Room tip: The hotel is very close to the train station, and I was stopped by two people on the street asking for money, but this was late at night.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Host Frankfurt, Gästeservice/Empfang at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2022

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your incredibly kind words.

We are happy that we as a hotel could leave such a positive impression on you.

I will share your feedback with our team and hope that we can welcome you as a guest again soon.

Kind Regards .

Your Roomers Team

Reviewed 9 February 2022

In general I like the hotel. Rooms and everything are nice. As a Bonvoy Ambassador member I know quite some of the Marriott Group hotels. Normally you receive some kind of benefit like upgrades, additional points etc. and you are especially welcomed during check-in. Unfortunately not at the Roomers Frankfurt. They don´t treat you special, don´t give an upgrade or anything like that.
This is a bit unfortunate as the hotel itself is really nice.

Room tip: Try to get a room to the back and not to the noisy street that unfortunately I got
Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Pathfinder542109
Host Frankfurt, Gästeservice/Empfang at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2022

Dear guest,

many thanks for your feedback. We continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations and therefore your feedback is very important to us.

As a Design Hotel cooperating with Marriott Bonvoy, you can earn limited benefits at our house. For Marriott Ambassador Members we offer complimentary breakfast and upgrades upon availability, but we can not guarantee for upgrades. Also we welcome you with a handwritten letter and some kind of amenity.

If you had any problems regarding the above mentioned benefits, do not hesitate to contact us personally.

We all here do hope that this issue does not keep you from returning to ROOMERS Frankfurt. Please let me know if you need any help or assistance in making another reservation or simply arranging something for you in Frankfurt.

Best regards