“A perfect meal for meat and sea food lovers”
Review of Buena Vista

Buena Vista
Ranked #297 of 2,737 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We searched for this place after a freind of us visit there the day before and per his description we could not allow ourselves to skip this resturant.

And so we did.
For starters we picked two tapas plate, one with salty fried fish that yu eat in one bite and the other plate with shrimps fired with garlic and oil with some spicy falvor.
Both tapas were perfect!

For the main dish I ordered 300g of filet that was served raw along with hot cooking stone next to it plus baked potato and vegetables (see pictures).
One can either get the meat served cooked or to slice and cook it on the table like we did.
With a local beer served next to the main dish that was a oerfect way to finish our visit in Frankfurt.

Each tapas plate cost around 7 Euro and the main dish cost 28 Euro.

No doubt that we will visit this place again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I got hair in my food and no compensation. The service was a disaster and i can not recommend this to anyone. I have worked in the travel industri for over 20 years and never had a experience like this. Do not come here. The Waiter was laughing at me when i complained. Terrible....

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

OH WOW!!!

If Trip Advisor had the option of 10 stars then that’s what I’d give this place!!!

All you need to know is this, order your steak (fillet, of course!! Large of course too!) and cook it YOURSELF at your table!!!!

Oh my days!!!!!

My wife and I did this, both had fillet, she had the medium size I went large. Both had a couple of drinks and the bill came to €100. May seem a lot but honest, for a special treat, you will NOT be disappointed.

We went 2 nights in a row, same order, simply delicious. The best meal of my life!!!

One day we will return to Frankfurt, it’s almost worth going back just to go here.

If you go here, you MUST get the fillet and cook it yourself at your table. Don’t go with the extra sauces (I.e sides like peppercorn etc, you don’t need it as the steaks come with 3 different little dipping sauces anyway, which you don’t need anyway haha) just get the steak, fries and may be salad.

Enjoy! Yum yum!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Been twice for tapas with a large table both times. Everything was perfect and as it should be. Staff are very nice and friendly, good atmosphere, always busy and the food is excellent. Tastes authentic to me but I`m not Spanish! Very very good. Recommend booking for the evenings at least.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Although this restaurant is better known for its tapas and steaks, I had a salad which was really good. The cream cheese rolls coming with the salad were the best I had for a long time. Only the bread was dry and tasteless - but you don't order a salad for the bread...
Service was friendly.