“Coffee and cake stop”
Review of Nord Coast

Nord Coast
Ranked #2 of 124 Coffee & Tea in Hamburg
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This was a short break whilst strolling around Hamburg's myriad of highlights. They make no bones about their love of coffee, from various machines and artwork, to the range of available blends. We simply chose the boring "normal" one, and a delicious cake each.
They do serve meals, and have waffles and sandwiches available.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Very nice atmosphere and cool interior design. Coffee is roasted there and taste great. In weekend gets busy here so be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Actually I live nearby this Cafe and thought I have to visit it. It's very nice, from the interior and the coffee and waffles as well! Would recommend it to everybody, who really likes good coffee!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and great pancakes in lovely old part of Hamburg. Well worth the walk! Sit upstairs if you can.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We had headed out for the day, on our way to Miniatur Wunderland and were struggling to find anywhere for breakfast. Just as we were on the verge of giving up, we spotted this place. I was thinking it would be like the UK where breakfast in a coffee shop is a hideously sugary pastry. I was so far wrong, it's unreal!

I wish I had taken photos of our food because we were presented with stunning breakfasts. I personally had poached egg on some sort of quinoa hash / patty. It had avocado and a tangy beetroot puree thing with it too. And an edible flower to top it off.

The bf also had egg but had more traditional toast with his, and a whole load of other tasty morsels. It was honestly one of the best breakfasts either of us has ever eaten. Great, relaxed vibe in there too and the coffee was incredibly smooth and velvety.

I would LOVE it if this place opened up somewhere near me in the UK so I could visit again.

I cannot recommend this enough!!!

1  Thank Samantha B