“Amazing steak, superb service, good wine”
Review of Theo's

Theo's
Ranked #12 of 4,203 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Four adults catching up and speaking German and English which the waitress coped with perfectly. She also assisted with our wine choice, and she was right! We were going to get a different wine but she stated why her recommendation should be followed.
It was a stunning meal!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had some steak there and i have to say..it was the best steak everrrr!! I recommend you go visit that restaurant because it's amazing. I need the chocolate sorbet back!!!! ❤

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My friend and myself decided spontaneously to go to a Steak House and decided us for Theo´s. As this was our first visit, we were curious and were not disappointed. The service was very good, the wine recommendation (Spanish Rioja) and the Irish Rip Eye Steak delicious.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018

The way your steak is cooked is amazing , if you are in hamburg don’t miss this restaurant you will enjoy the all atmosphere .

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Best steak ever. Fantastic Meat. Superb service. Great Wine.
The Best steak restaurant I have visited.

Date of visit: March 2018