All reviewsbigger roommodern hotelstay there againmin walktrain stationneueshowercitysleepneighborhoodgermanyhauptbahnhof
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights there at the beginning o four annual 2 weeks exploring Germany. Location wise it is 3 S-Bahn stops from Hauptbahnhof and less than 10min ride. THe theatre Neue Flora is also 2 min walk away. Rooms are larger than usual and bathroom is also well appointed with shower and large bath tub. Shower is badly designed as the shower door has at least 3 mm gap on both sides so you risk flooding the bathroom when you shower. Breakfast is very good here and it is definitely one of the plus. The biggest problem is however the noise level. For the first night we did not sleep well as it was too warm if you do not open the windows(there is no air condition) but too noisy all night. Second night was slightly better as it rained all night and made it cooler and less loud talkers on The streets. The roads in front of and next to the hotel, whilst one lane only, have what sounds like a lot of trucks. So if you are after peaceful sleep, this is perhaps not an ideal place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. The hotel itself is very nice; clean, modern and classy with very polite and extremely helpful staff. It's a small hotel with good facilities. Didn't have breakfast included in our stay but had dinner there one of the nights and it was very tasty. The only negative thing was that having booked a double room we discovered we had two single beds bolted together with two separate mattresses and two single duvets. We enquired about changing it for one double or kingsize bed but were told we'd have to pay extra for a bigger room. All double/medium rooms come with twin beds pushed together. Wish I knew this in advance. Beds were ok but rubbish pillows and duvets were very very hot which caused some slight disruption to my sleep. Otherwise fantastic hotel. Would definitely stay there again... in a deluxe room next time.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stayed here for my 4th time this year, gorgeous hotel, very friendly staff and delicious food. The rooms are spacious and clean and very comfy beds. Nice place to stay if attending the Messe as it is a nice 15 minute walk there!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Öznur Ö, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Boston Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear guest
thank you very much for your kind words.
We are glad that you had an amazing stay in our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards

your Boston team

Reviewed 27 October 2016

If your looking for a quiet 4 star hotel with a residential feel this is it. Mostly catering to the business people but overall a enjoyable stay. However, I was informed that my reservation had been canceled for some unknown reason with no space available. I remained calm and the hotel who I must say were very helpful in finding me some accommodations. In the end, I was able to stay where I was booked in a room which smelled quite smokey, I dealt with it as best I can. Area appears a little shady, but some reason there was some sort of business expo happening. Again, staff very friendly and helpful. Close to St.Pauli and Reeperbahn which was quite interesting. WIFI was exceptionally good with no additional charge!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is a nice hotel in what used to be a rough area. The room was great, large, with a great bed, and even a bath tub in addition to the shower. Secure parking, comes with a price though. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Öznur Ö, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Boston Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear Tore
thank you very much for being our guest.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and had a good time in Hamburg.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Best regards