US$194
Sofitel
  • Pool
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Hamburg Altona(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$86
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

ARCOTEL Rubin(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$113
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$85
Travelocity
US$260
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdesign hoteloriginal designdouble bathgreat designremote controlgreat barcool hotelgreat hotelbig windowsthree nightslocation is excellentwaterbedreeperbahnfunkystylishbosebasin
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed for one short night after having an excellent dinner in the hotel restaurant but I must say its a stay I will remember! From the time you walk in to the time you walk out the staff are super friendly including in the restaurant; the room service for coffee in the morning was in my room in 5 minutes which is unheard of and the rooms are simply design, design, design! Well done !

PS. I am sure that a hotel such as the East could do better than a wifi process that requires registration and a credit card ...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
east-cosmos, Leiter Gästebetreuung at East Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Dear Andre,

in behalf of the entire team of the east hotel we want to thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure to welcome you and make your stay memorable. We hope to see you soon for some nice days in east-atmosophere, perfect guest services and hospitality.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for one night and loved a stylish atmosphere, the extreme friendly and professional staff. The rooms are very stylish and modern and you can get a good impression from the pictures. I did not mind the open area with the sink and the three doors behind me. I can imagine that people traveling together might enjoy a bit more privacy.
All in all for me a very great experience for a hotel stay in a long while.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I stayed in this Hotel now 3 times. The rooms are in a beautiful design and super comfortable. I liked the bathrooms a lot. The private apartments have a special flair with a huge bed in the middle of the room and the bath just next to it. You realy can feel like being at Home. The room service is 1A.
And they have a special apartment for parties. If you thin about this hotel, TAKE IT!

Room Tip: every room is special
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
east-cosmos, Leiter Gästebetreuung at East Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear "ingab742",

Thank you very much for you loyality and your great review. We are looking forward to welcome you to your 4th stay with us, let us know if we can do anything in advance for you.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

room is great location is great.......however the people working there are just as friendly as the rest of the Northern Germans are........they're not.......if it wasn't for the kind Russian prostitutes {who stand in front of the police station}
helping me Id still be walking in the rain looking for my hotel........i never in my life seen a more friendly city the this......man did the Beatles pay their dues..........stay inside before it gets late night......hotel is very nice but do not expect and kindness from the employees there....

Room Tip: bring a map with you and dont waste your time asking for directions or help of any kind
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
east-cosmos, Leiter Gästebetreuung at East Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear Dennis,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your impressions with us.
We are glad that friendly people showed you the right way to the east hotel and welcomed you very kind. We hope to get the chance to welcome you back again, do not hesitate to contact us in advance to make your next stay memorable.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Fantastic hotel all round!
Everything was great!
Lovely, helpful and friendly staff.
Great looking and comfortable rooms with everything you need.
Amazing breakfast. Great bar and food during the day and in the evening as well.
Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
east-cosmos, Leiter Gästebetreuung at East Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear "surfcake",

Thanks for your stay at the east Hotel. We appreciate and value your comments to all our facilitys very much and we hope to get the Chance to welcome you back again.

Warm regards from the east Hotel