“Nice brunch!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Really nice brunch, if you’re looking for bacon and sausages you need to to somewhere else. Has a nice selection of meat toppings for bread, fruits, cakes and other toppings for bread. Try the cinnamon pastry, it’s delicious!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff - great selection - I had brunch for 8,90€ plus coffee - fantastic value - if you are there before nine enough space - then it gets full - but you willl always find a table to share

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Due to none existence of English menu, my wife & i only have limited option for breakfast since we were not visiting on weekend.
So we opted for a bagel & croissant accompanied by coffee at superbly cold morning in Hamburg. The bagel were pretty decent, nothing to sing about, but the coffee is excellent in my opinion, and just that......that's it!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We didn't make a reservation for the Saturday brunch and regretted it. We ended up sitting at the tables outside. Lucky for us, the sun came out. The food was amazing needless to say fantastic spread and good coffee. Eggs were cooked to perfection.The freshly pressed orange juice is to die for! The plum cake was a tad bit too dry. Definitely would recommend making a reservation especially over the weekend!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

A brunch cafe that stops serving Sunday brunch in St Pauli at 2pm isn't very service oriented. And as it was still crowded when we arrived it was very annoying that 4 staff members were busy tidying up and only one was serving the long line of customers at the counter; it's self-service at the bar.
Aside from the earlier brunch, the menu also offers bagel sandwiches - unfortunately they are only available during the week. So at 2:30pm one has the choice of a bread roll or quiche - a 3.90 vegetarian or 4.90 'normal' (quote) version (they were not labeled, I had to ask). I ordered a 'normal' and paid. What they brought was a vegetarian quiche and asked me if I would accept this. When I said okay but it's a euro cheaper, the waitress argued that they are both the same price! After reading other reviews, the pricing game is apparently a normal practice at this cafe.
It was a rather unpleasant visit and we won't be visiting again, even if the sofas and tables look comfy.