“Lovely meal”

Samui Thai Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 4,155 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: If you like to enjoy original, fresh and delicious Thai food with cosy atmosphere and excellent service please visit us. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We went here on the recommendation of my sister. The food was delicious and the menu was excellent and extensive, with plenty of vegetarian options. We particularly enjoyed the coconut ice cream and jelly.

The restaurant is a 5-minute walk from Hamburger Strasse station. It is a little more expensive than we would usually pay at a Thai restaurant in the UK, but thus place is worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Best And unique Thai restaurant in Hamburg.Delicious meals,very good service,friendly staff and Chang Beer.Probably You can find better only in Thailand.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice place with amazing taste and service. We had a very good experience. Thai icetea, real coconut water in its natural container, Khao Pad Sparot ( Reis)....

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The place itself is very nice and authentic, the design is welcoming and they have those funny low tables for which you have to take your shoes off. The menu was big, plenty of vegetarian (and meaty) dishes to choose from. The only thing that was not that great was the slow service. We waited for an hour (really, exactly for an hour) until they brought the starters to the table. Then somewhere half way through the meal we ordered a glass of beer which never got to us. The waitresses were all nice and friendly, but it felt like they were a bit sleepwalking. Food was good though, no complains there.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Lovely Thai restaurant, with a awesome food and a cozy interior.
I've been there with my family for a quick lunch and it was amazing. This is definitely a place where I'll return to on my trip to Hamburg. I've been to loads of Thai restaurants in Hamburg, Germany and Europe, but the Samui is remarkable! Give it a try, it's worth it and if you're lucky you could get a table in the "NO SHOES" area. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.