NH Hamburg Altona(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$106
US$100
US$112
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Hamburg Horner Rennbahn(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
NH Hotels
ARCOTEL Rubin(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$203
US$183
  • Pool
Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$256
US$145
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2016

We were at this hotel for 2 nights during the Hamburg harbour birthday and we enjoyed our stay. It is clean and the staff is polite, friendly and helping wherever they can. Breakfast buffet is big and fresh. The underground station is directly infront of the hotel entrance and it takes only a few minutes to be in the city centre. Shopping centers and restaurants are also nearby.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the corridor (e.g. 206, 306, ..) are slightly bigger than the others
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Hotel_Tiefenthal, Manager at Hotel Tiefenthal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Alexvasilico,

Birgit Töben-Deul
Hotel Tiefenthal Hamburg

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I have stayed here 2 nights. The staff was friendly and helpful. A bit disappointing that I only could get a beer from the minibar, or I had to go outside.
The room was okay, very warm heated but that's better than too cold.. Breakfast was good, just as you would expect.
Overall I had a good stay but that's about it.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2015

This small hotel is situated in the safe and pleasant area of Wandsbek, just a short ride on the underground from the city centre. Staff at Reception were very friendly and helpful. My single room and bathroom were small, but spotlessly clean and had everything I wanted, including a fridge and television. My bed was blissfully comfortable and the room quiet and so I enjoyed a good night sleep. The breakfast room is very pleasant with a nice view down the main shopping street; the choice of food was not huge, but nicely presented and tasty. Very generous, good coffee! A great "no frills" hotel with excellent service. Recommend.

Room Tip: Side rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

We specifically chose this hotel for its location to our friends living in Hamburg. We were expecting something average but were pleasantly surprised to find the hotel ideally located near shops, restaurants and all means of transportation including one of the main bus terminals in the city.

We had a room on he second floor overlooking the carpark. Not the most spectacular view but it didn't matter at all.

The bed was very comfy, shower was excellent and central heating kept us toasty warm throughout.

We didn't go for the breakfast option, instead choosing to eat around the area which was easy and there are plenty of options.

If you're visiting for work or play, this hotel is very good value.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2014

I stayed in this hotel a couple of weeks ago. Although they have fee wifi, no password is required and anybody can log in and hack your account. Some criminals took control of my email account and sent messages to all of my contacts. They wrote that I was in Istanbul and was mugged and needed money urgently. By the time I regained control of my Email account some of my friends had unfortunately sent money to a Western Union shop in Istanbul to "rescue" me . To pick up the money at Western Union you generally need some form of identification. When I arrived at the Tiefenthal Hotel, they copied my passport at reception. I cannot be sure whether that copy was used to pick up the money or if the criminals have an insider at the Western Union shop in Istanbul. I wrote about this to the Tiefenthal hotel but haven't received a reply, which speaks for itself....
I would never ever stay at the Hotel Tiefenthal again. If you decide to stay, make sure you don't use their "free" wifi.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business