All reviews main station train station transit pass great location room was clean rabbit warren of corridors free public transport tickets travelling by train travel card early train convenient place to stay directly across the street street noise entire stay recommend this hotel staff on reception short stay in hamburg
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great location next across the street from the train station. Transportation pass included with room. The wifi was strong. We have three people in our party. The room was good size. No fault to the hotel - Germany was having a heat wave and the hotel did not have AC. We slept with the windows open and the street noise was pretty loud.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Excellent location, just across the central station Kirchenallee exit. Complimentary of 3 days free transportation in Hamburg from the arrival day (which will cost EUR6.40 per person/24 hours; just buy one way train ticket from the airport to central station for EUR3.30). Room was spacious, clean and included a bottle of carbonated water for the entire stay. Breakfast buffet was excellent for EUR14/day. The receptionists and breakfast services were excellent and friendly. Recommended.
It was really warm (29'C) during our stay and without the air-condition we had no problem to open the windows. Unfortunately, the noises (people screaming and talking) from the backstreets were unbearable until the early morning!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2018

good hotel next to the hauptbahnof in central hamburg, very large rooms and well kitted out, never had breakfast as it was pricy but plenty places to eat very close by. open top bus tour of the city leaves just across the road, would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Although giving it 5 stars for its comfort and size of the room but the breakfast wasn’t the best to be honest. Not much of variety and it’s quite expensive per night.
Would definitely recommend though.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel is across from the Hauptbahnhof. I stayed for 12 nights. My room was very clean and well laid out. Comfortable bed and a large bathroom with shower. Good WIFI. The only issues for me were the many stairs and no help with my luggage when I checked out; and for a North American traveler I was disappointed there was no ice. The front desk referred me to the nearby Block restaurant for ice. On my first visit I was able to get ice, but on my 2nd (and last) the staff there looked at me like I was crazy. My recommendations are having an ice machine on at least one floor, and ramps or a bell captain to help with luggage.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo