Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
US$77
Expedia.comUS$70
PricelineUS$83
getaroom.comUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

The hotel is definitely not modern nor luxurious but it satisfied my main criteria of being near train station and Flixbus station.

Pros:
Location near train and flixbus station
Friendly and cheerful front desk staff
Clean room with sufficient space (we booked a triple room for 2 of us)

Cons:
Not the best neighbourhood and narrow hotel entrance
Short flight of steps if lift doesn't stop on your room floor
Narrow walkways and lift
Manual key lock (please remember to lock your door when you are in the room)

Most hotels I was considering are either fully booked or priced above Euro 200 for the date of our stay. For one night stay, I have no problem with this hotel given the rate it charges. However, if I were to visit Hamburg again, I would likely pay more for a newer hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2019

I stayed here for 3 days end of October 2018. The staff were exceptionally nice. My son visited me for a couple of days and I had to pay a reasonable amount extra. We had some nice breakfasts and as the hotel is so central, literally across the street from the main station we could shop and go out again as we pleased. Perfect. Recommended.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018

Everything was very good during our five night stay. The manager was extremely friendly and helpful, our room was plain and simple but spotlessly clean and the daily housekeeping was very efficient. We didn't opt for the breakfast but the eating area was fresh and pleasant with views out to the busy street. Our room was at the back of the hotel and there was virtually no noise at night, even though we had the windows open. Beds were very comfortable and the heating was efficient. The shower and toilet looked quite new. The area is very cosmopolitan with a range of international cuisine choices. Paulaner's Miraculum, one of Hamburg's top bierkellers, is just round the corner. There is access to cheap, efficient underground transport just opposite the hotel.

Our only negative comment is that, in common with most hotels in the area, Hotel Terminus is accessed via a very small, narrow, quite unwelcoming entrance between shops, the reception and accommodation start at the first floor. This caused us some trepidation on arrival but thereafter was not a problem (the entrance door was always locked and monitored by CCTV).

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quiet.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Just stopping for one night in Hamburg, but thanks to the hotel's excellent position I could get anywhere in less than 10 mins, and it's super close to the bus and train station so for people like me who have to travel somewhere else when leaving, it's a really good place

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank Francesco Alexa... C
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Appallingly hot on the day of my visit. Would have been impossible to sleep. Dilapidated interior and rude receptionist. Grubby entrance and not as advertised . In one of the worst parts of town. You should avoid like the plague

Date of stay: August 2018