See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Located between two different train lines which allowed easy access to anywhere in city. The hotel is moderately priced and served a very nice breakfast. The room was of good size and included a safe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Susanne E, Manager at NH Hamburg Mitte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear CruisingCalifornian,
first of all, I would like to thank you for your reservation at NH Hamburg Mitte. We take guest feedback very seriously. Only in this way we can question ourselves and engage with the needs of our guests. We are all pleased that you felt comfortable in our house and that we were able to convince with our service and our location.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards
Susanne Eppler

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with friends for 3 nights- good clean hotel with comfy beds. Just be aware it’s not in the city centre so either a long walk or the U-Bahn just a stroll away. We ate out so can’t comment on the food but the air conditioning certainly works, it was over 31 degrees during our visit so it was lovely to come back to.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank peaches196751
Susanne E, Manager at NH Hamburg Mitte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear peaches196751,
thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very happy to read that you and your friends enjoyed your visit in Hamburg.
We are located directly next to "Schanzenviertel" and the fair, so a quick 25 minute walk from the historic district or the harbor.
We are looking forward to welcomming you here again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

It was clean, close to the expo location (10 mins walk) and quiet hotel. The room was small (I had to carry and pass my luggage over the bed from enterance to the window side). But I know there are larger rooms.
For a few days business trips,the hotel worths.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Susanne E, Manager at NH Hamburg Mitte, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear mturker2017,
thank you very much for your review. Your opinion matters to us.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your arrival to make a "wish" concerning your room. I am sure we will find something more appropriate to your perception next time.
We are looking forward to welcomming you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Location:
If you have business to do in Hamburg Messe Congress Center, the hotel location is perfect. And also, the street behind has a lot of bars and various flavor restaurants, which you may easily go into one and have your food. It offers parking to guests as well, however, I did not use it as I did not have a car.

Rooms:
The room I stayed in was very small, the bathroom & lavatory did not have a separate room to itself, but was "in" the room :) There was NO closet and I had to hang my suite to the bar just fixed at the wall behind the room door. The bed was comfortable, and there were two type of pillows that you could choose based on your comfort.

Room Service was not very good in deed. Even after the room was serviced, the room floor was dirty and dusty, but it' okay, and does not disturb you that much. However, remember to bring your own slippers as the hotel do not offer any.

Breakfast was one of the best in any of the Europe hotels I have stayed. The food variety is good, and serves to all tastes. They do not serve fresh juice, and coffee is very bitter :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hakan E

Dear Hakan E,
thank you very much for taking the time to give us a such detailed feedback.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and our breakfast. I am sorry that the room service didn't quite meet your expectations. We will adress this internally directly.
Concerning the room layout, please do not hesitate to tell us prior to your next stay what your preferences in a room are. Our rooms are as individual as our guests and not all the layouts are the same. I am sure we will be able to find your favorite room next time.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

A fabulous hotel in this trendy area offering great service for your money. The rooms very comfortable with coffee making facilities and large comfortable bed. Bathroom excellently equipped with all mod cons.
Overall I like the relaxed and modern clean vibe of this hotel.
Lovely reception staff also flexible, and late check out no problem.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Susanne E, Manager at NH Hamburg Mitte, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Mrs Fry,
first of all, I would like to thank you for your reservation at NH Hamburg Mitte. We take guest feedback very seriously. Only in this way we can question ourselves and engage with the needs of our guests. We are all pleased that you felt comfortable in our house and that we were able to convince you with our service and our rooms.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards