“Burgers and brisket !”

Price range: US$10 - US$85
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altona-Altstadt
Description: American style restaurant specializing in burgers freshly ground daily on premise, as well as USDA Premium grade 'A' Steaks directly imported from Nebraska, USA. Steak and cheese heros, smoked Brisket, Ceaser salad, chicken wings and fresh hand cut french fries! As well as home made cheesecake. Tasty beers available on tap and in the bottle.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Massive, tasty burgers. I was won over by the brisket sandwich, which was smokey and tender. Super friendly staff offered bar seats despite being booked up. Kids burgers off menu and addictive fries. Buns... not so interesting and don’t find English muffin buns add much. Interior is nothing special.. good thing the meat is great!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

4 of us popped in here and all of us loved it! My mate lives near Hamburg and said its the best burger hes had! Can't wait to go back in September when we fly over!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Probably the best burger I’ve ever had in my life. If you have the chance try their cheesecake, it’s amazing

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2018

If you're searching for a burger joint whilst steam-rolling through Hamburg's infamous Reeperbahn...try visiting this place. The burger patties are freshly grounded every hour. No stale tastes and deserves a thumbs up for keeping everything natural. Do not order well-done burgers, as this could contribute to a very dry beef burger patty.
I remember taking the chili burger with melted cheddar cheese and slices of jalapeños. As sides, you'll get a big portion of home-made fries and a slice of pickle. Nothing really fancy but better than your typical McDs or BKs.
On a scale of 1-10, i'd give it a 8,0.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Having been to The Bird in Berlin twice, I still to this day argue it's my favourite burger I've ever had.

The food in Hamburg was equally as good and we loved the staff too - and the beer was great. I only have given 4 stars though because I think the atmosphere was a bit weird just because of the style of the room - I found Berlin to be much more buzzing! Also the location itself is a bit weird and felt a bit dodgy to walk to even at 7PM once you hit the roads off the side of the Reeperbahn.

If anybody went to Hamburg though this would be on my to-do list - you just can't miss out on that burger..

Date of visit: February 2018