“Cozy, welcoming cafe with decent fare and prices”
Review of Campus Suite

Campus Suite
Ranked #27 of 124 Coffee & Tea in Hamburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 December 2015 via mobile

Been here a few times. Great little cafe with nice, welcoming staff. Had a business meeting nearby and finished off my slides with colleagues. However, I was a bit of a prat and left my overnight case in my haste to make my meeting. After 3 hours and a near jump into a taxi I realised I'd left it there. Staff had the presence of mind to keep it safe until it could be picked up. Love these guys. Top notch. I'll be back for more tea and coffee soon. Price points are very good.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Campus Suite seems to cater to the university student crowd and offers a very useful option. I've been there several times, and I've always found the food and coffee drinks perfectly adequate. I would not recommend Campus Suite as a fine dining option, of course, but for a quick bite to eat, especially on a budget, then Campus Suite works.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Have a great tasting coffee from these people and eat some great looking food (haven't tried it...). And all of that for a price anyone can afford. No more $tarbuck$ with one of these around!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Popped in here for a quick lunch. Lots of variety in food and drink. The rolls were fresh and very tasty. Reasonable price.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I think Campus Suite is a coffee chain. They offer, different cafes, tea, drinks, sandwiches, small lunch dishes etc. Never ask for a Thuna Sandwhich - than you get a coke, please say THUNFISH, otherwise the service is quite distracted and she gives you a total 'face'. Other than that, her colleagues for friendly and the sitting area very cozy. Like being home. large tables, with different chairs and coffee tables with more sofa chairs. This gives you a welcome atmosphere to stay, to reload, to relax, to chat....