Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
eDreamsUS$129
PricelineUS$129
TravelocityUS$146
ZenHotels.comUS$165
1,699 results
All reviews train station historic hotel lobby bar nice hotel central location coffee machine good size breakfast buffet walk in shower long weekend curios hauptbahnhof germany internet shampoo stylish christmas
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

This hotel is not worth using the Hilton name. On arrival the guy was not to friendly and we were informed that the sauna was not open because of Corona, which is acceptable. Then we heard the the 4 dats we were going to be there, the room would not be cleaned, bed not made, doors not cleaned, toiletpaper not added, bathroom not cleaned and towells refreshed because od corona???? In general the hotels where we have been all were being cleaned extra! Plenty rooms were available which could be seen by a sticker on the door, by the cleaning department. I would never visit this hotel again. Even outside they didnt care to fix the light of the name and that says something regarding the way they care.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 761rubent
Oliver Heiss, Other at Reichshof Hamburg, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2020

Dear 761rubent, thank you for your detailed feedback on your stay in our Reichshof Hotel Hamburg. We read with regret that we did not meet your expectations. Our employees are always friendly and professional when dealing with our guests worldwide. Personal information from our management is available in all rooms - also in English. In this, it is pointed out that the city of Hamburg has imposed strict official requirements regarding the hygiene regulations during the coroanopandemic, which we have to follow. So that we protect the health of our guests and our employees alike, they may e.g. not be in one room at the same time. Thus, the rooms are not cleaned during a stay, but towels can be changed on request and trash can emptied at the door of the room. The stickers on the doors do not mean that the rooms are free, but clean and that an arrival can still take place. Except in our data system, you cannot tell whether rooms are available or not. We are aware that a letter on the exterior lighting is defective. This is a lamp that is also associated with long delivery times due to the corona time. Finally - our house is a "Curio - A Collection by Hilton", which is characterized by its distinctive character. Curio Hotels are not traditionally defined "Hilton Hotels". They cannot be standardized and this is also not desired. We regret that we could not convince you with our philosophy. However, we would like to try again and hope that you will give us another chance the next time you visit the beautiful Hanseatic City of Hamburg. Kind regards from the Reichshof, Susanne Westermann - Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 19 June 2020

We had to cancel our reservation. I did this 1 day after my sister in law. She got her money back within one week. After complaining about the poor response, Booking.com and Reichshof assured me by mail that it was handled on april 16. Until now June 19 ,nothing happened. My brother in law, member of the Hilton has the same problem, so that membership adds nothing. Even if this is a good hotel, the services are very poor if you encouter a problem.

Date of stay: April 2020
Oliver Heiss, Sonstige at Reichshof Hamburg, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Dear guest, thank you for your message here on this portal. To help you, please contact us directly at the hotel. Best wishes from the Reichshof, Susanne Westermann - Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2020 via mobile

My two night stay was aa nice treat for my Christmastime birthday. This hotel is conveniently located across the main Hbf train station and a short walk from City Centre. Front desk service was cordial and professional. The room was decadent and the most comfortable sleep I had in my seven week tour around Europe. I had some problems with getting some requests fulfilled such as amenities for the bathroom. The staff seemed busy with corporate events and bigger groups during that holiday season.
If you are elderly and/or have arthritis the squeeze bottles to dispense shampoo etc might be a challenge as well as the doorknob to pull open the shower door.

For a business traveler, internet was great, desk was not that large but suitable. (I booked a basic king bed). I could not find a TV station in English so practised learning some German one night.

I had multiple failed attempts to reach management (no response even when I arrived) about doing a blog feature and story about returning to Hamburg for my 50th birthday but no responses. Quite disappointing. I almost cancelled tihs reservation and booked another smaller, more receptive hotel but this location was too convenient for a solo traveler by train.

Just be mindful of the immediate area around the hotel, especially at night. Like most neighborhoods around central train stations, it is a little shady.

I didn't eat a meal at this hotel but tried a cocktail at the hotel bar - nice! And great mix of friendly local and visitors!

Overall, it's a classy corporate type of stay and suited my needs for a short visit to see my birthplace.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank drmelanied

Dear guest, thank you for your kind words and the time you have taken to share your impressions with us. We are very pleased that we were able to fully meet your requirements. We look forward to welcoming you again soon and welcome you today! Kind regards from the Reichshof, Susanne Westermann - Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

A hotel with a lot of character, being an old building but fully modernised. Only downside is that the rooms are pretty small (you can only just walk around the bed). Modern bathroom with walk-in shower. Decent wifi. Breakfast was very good. Very friendly welcome, service at the Emils bar was also top.

I will return when in this area of Hamburg again.

If you found my review helpful I would appreciate your vote.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
ReichshofHamburg, Guest Relations Manager at Reichshof Hamburg, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Dear guest, a big thank you for your review! There is nothing better than completely satisfied guests who felt comfortable and would like to come back. We are very pleased that we were able to convince you with our services and will pass on the compliment to the entire team. See you again soon. Kind regards from the Reichshof, Susanne Westermann - Online Reputation Manager

Reviewed 29 February 2020

Spent 2 very enjoyable nights in The Reichshof taking advantage of the fact they're affiliated to Hilton so you can use your Honors points to stay here. The hotel is located in near to the Hauptbahnhof in a fantastic, historic building which makes for a very impressive reception and lounge area. Rooms are modern, spacious with excellent bathrooms and bang up to date furnishings. Service was polite and professional, even extending to providing a free comb for my father to replace one he'd lost en-route which was a nice touch. The breakfast was superb, loads of choice and in a spectacular dining room and whilst expensive the cocktail bar at the back of the hotel is a really special place to relax with a long drink. All in all, would highly recommend The Reichshof.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank CTID73
ReichshofHamburg, Guest Relations Manager at Reichshof Hamburg, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Dear guest, thank you very much for your great review. Wow, what praising words - we are thrilled and very happy to pass on your praise to the entire hotel team. Our house is indeed characterized by a combination of history and modernity and is reflected in all areas. In addition, our passionate team and the quality of our food and drinks round off the offer to our guests. We hope you have a wonderful time until your next stay with us. Kind regards from the Reichshof, Susanne Westermann - Online Reputation Manager