US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Hamburg Altona(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$106
US$163
US$113
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$80
US$144
US$131
Hotels.com
US$257
Hotelpower.com
2,759 results
All reviewsapples restaurantthe club loungeshopping arcadel'occitane toiletriesconcierge deskexcellent hotelrain showerrooms are spacioustrain stationfive star hotelthe location is perfectthe ground floorbreakfast buffet ismain stationgymluxuryeurope
Reviewed 7 March 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Reviewed 5 March 2016

A romantic weekend for two. It was a very nice hotel easy to find, perfect location in the mittel of Hamburg, and excellent staff, parking the car and takaing care of bags and shoppingstuff. They offered us to borrow a umbrella because of the Little rain. Very nice and very good service.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Not my first here; always come back for all the things mentioned above. Food in Apples Restaurant and breakfast are excellent and come with reasonable prices. Check the Swiss cheese assortment which is a true sensation.
Smoker lounge is excellent but could be cleaned a nudge more often.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear Marin P.,

Thank you for your very positive rate and for your loyalty. I'm delighted to read that appreciate our breakfast at the Apples and especially our cheese assortment.

We look already forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and this is one of the nicest hotels I have visited. The staff is friendly and everything is clean. Food is also amazing! The spa area is beautiful and the hotel is in a great location. Club access rooms facing the courtyard are definitely the way to go!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Jackie W.,

Thank you so much for your very good rate. I was very pleased to read that you had a wonderful time during your stay with us. Our staff members work daily with great dedication to make every guest’s stay a special one. I am happy that your expectations could be met and that we could make your stay a special one. Please be assured that I will share your kind words of appreciation with my colleagues. Your comments the basis for their motivation and your kind words will encourage them to keep on giving their very best.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

the location and decor and quality is as everyone says and indeed is prob one of the nicest hotels in Hmaburg , but poor service will always let a Hotel down..
I was ona 3 night expedia deal no breakfast room only BUT does that mean my room doesnt get a 5star service and bed made on a sunday ??
My dnd sign was on until 2 30 pm as i had been at a late party evening before ...and wished a sleep in .. I left hotel at 3 pm ish , i returned at 12 midnight to find my bed had not neen made cups cleared etc in a 5 star Hotel ..it woulkd have been obvious to house keeping , do they not check ..shoddy service , also on check out i was mistaken as another guest and another bill which was nt mine , the receptionist faffed about in the back office and then came back so i said my name and room again ..where she realised it wrong ....shame as is a lovely hotel and i loved my room etc but really i do expect better for a luxury Hotel ... I work in one and no bed made is just not acceptable ...

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen L

Dear Karen L.,

Thank you for staying at our hotel during your visit in Hamburg. I apologies most sincerely for the inconveniences you experienced. I have already addressed these points to our Housekeeping Manager.

Your feedback with regard to our services is extremely important to us and allows us to continually monitor and improve our services.

Nevertheless we would be pleased to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Hamburg in the future.