Perfect if all you need is a place to sleep, if you want facilities look elsewhere. Staff helpful, excellent breakfast buffet. Is very well located on the Reeperbahn, though the entrance is not obvious from the street at first glance. Street noise can be a problem,however shouting, singing & police sirens are the soundtrack to the Reeperbahn , if you want quiet, stay in the city centre,if you want to be close to the action, stay here. Rooms fine for the type of hotel, clean with towels provided, share shower and toilets which where fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn is a small hotel gem right on the famous Reeperbahn! Opened in June 2009 in the building of the former Hotel Stern one can still sense the cult atmosphere of the 80s right in the middle of the district. On the most sinful mile in all of Germany – the Reeperbahn – the hotel offers modern rooms in close vicinity to all the hustle and bustle. Single-, double-, family rooms(hotel area)• Dorms (hostel area)• All You Can Eat breakfast buffet • Ticket service• Room facilities:-shower and WC in all rooms,-lockable cupboards in our dorms,-comfy beds• open all year round• 24h front desk service• Lobby• Lobbybar/ Reeperbar• Kids‘ corner• Games• Lift• Safe at the front desk• Lobby TV• Lunch packs and diner catering upon request (groups only)• Luggage room• bike friendly• free WiFi for all guest• Conference rooms• ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a&o Hamburg Reeperbahn Hotel Hamburg
- a And o Hamburg Reeperbahn