“Excellence!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. Pauli
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I have been at Delta Bistro with my husband. Of course, it was first time for me. After i arrived in front of this place, i was confuse and not quite sure. Is it here restaurant??!! Cause it seem like a factory or office area but when you walk through the door and step up to 1st floor. It‘s here !!! All the staffs were kind and friendly. The restaurant is not too casual and not too formal. We had a wonderful Surf und Turf ( Us Filet 220g and half size Lobster) and Ribeye dry aged 250 g. It was absolutely delicious, and was grilled perfectly medium raer temperature. The meat is very tender and melted in the mouth. For wine I chose Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile. It's a balance nicely with steak. I would highly recommend and definitely come back!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The restaurant's location is a bit weird :) It's is "in" a meat-market, but not an ordinary one. A very big one! So at first, the impression is, well, we are at the wrong spot.
Once you enter inside, the whole perception changes into that you are in a 5-star fine-dining restaurant.

If you are not an expert in wine, do not even ask for the wine-menu, and it goes along pages and pages, with I guess 50+ wine offerings.

We were a group of 6 people, been on business trip in Hamburg, and found out the restaurant on Foursquare with 9.1 rating.

We had schnitzel, rump steak, and fillet. All of the dishes, including the starters were awesome and very but very delicious.

It takes some time for service, so if you visit, make sure that you have spared some time for your dining.

Prices are quite acceptable and not very expensive.

Do not even think about going there by 18:00 onwards without having reserved table, as the restaurant was full on our first try, and could not find a table. We gave another try to it, by doing an early reservation the next day.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Decided to try this restaurant based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and it more than met expectations. The steak was one of the nice I have ever had as well as the scallops. Prices were reasonable and waiters were friendly. I would thoroughly recommend,

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I was meeting an old friend in Hamburg and he mentioned this place to be considered for serios Steaks.

I said, let's give it a try and I have to admit: this was worth every single Euro we spend.

The Filet came with a pepper Sauce and was grilled perfectly. Juicy and a very tasty. The tuscan tomato salat was splendid and the Dessert was finalizing a perfect dinner.

The wine menu is pretty comprehensive and we had a great cuvee from South Africa (Saronsberg "Full Circle") which did accompany the Filet in a perfect manner.

Definitely a place to come back and enjoy an extraordinary evening.

Reservations is mandatory as this is a small Place. Don't get shocked from the outside, rather be surprised from the inside

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I think one of best restaurants in hamburg stuff was attentive and food is great and presented well couzy atmosphere we definitely want to go again.