“Great hotel for business trips”

Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck
Ranked #34 of 322 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I have stayed at this hotel during our business trip to Hamburg. Very nice rooms, wellness, fitness and excellent breakfast. I can recommend the waffles ;) The only downside of the hotel is its location if you want to go to the centre or out for dinner. There is not much to see in the area. On the other hand, it has convenient location only 15 minutes far from the airport.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This hotel goes all-in with its wildlife theme. I love that that they put a little something everywhere. They are not just doing a broad sunny Disney thing. They have many little eclectic pieces in various areas. I enjoyed the room decor and hanging in the lobby and bar. I was on a long business trip, and I found that the hotel made me smile several times with their little details. I would recommend this for a weary traveler or a spry family. The hotel does all the usual amenities very well, and their themed twist is a welcome experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Stayed there for a conference. Spacious rooms, and a big plus for me of having tea/coffee facilities in the room. Freindly and attentive staff. Arrangements for the conference were well taken care of, without any chaos or delays. Good wifi. The hotel is close to the zoo.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your very positive feedback. I highly appreciate it and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences during your last stay at the Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck with us and other users as well.
Best regards, Fabian Engels and Team

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Extraordinary 4 stars hotel with very nice design. Each floor is designed in a different way - depending on the continent.
Nice views frow gym on the 5th floor. Very well equiped SPA.
Breakfasts are okey, just like in every other 4 star hotel. Could be a little bit cheaper but I suppose it is a standard price.
I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Each floor is designed according to different continent. Have been "in Africa" on the 1st...
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest, We are pleased to hear that you liked our hotel so much. We would be delighted to welcome you back soon at the Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck. Best regards, Fabian Engels and Team

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We loved the hotel. It definitely had it's own personality with the zoo theme.

I don't think I've ever been in such a clean hotel ever, impressive, really.

One little comment I have to make: The information given to us at arrival was very limited. Only found out just before I left after 3 days that there was an option for not getting the room cleaned in exchange for a free mini-bar. If I would've know this, I would've been a lot less thirsty during my stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016