All reviews african theme recommend this hotel nice hotel star hotel my colleague business trip to hamburg metro station rain shower breakfast service city centre business hotel comfortable room a great stay good size close to the airport linden continent
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This hotel goes all-in with its wildlife theme. I love that that they put a little something everywhere. They are not just doing a broad sunny Disney thing. They have many little eclectic pieces in various areas. I enjoyed the room decor and hanging in the lobby and bar. I was on a long business trip, and I found that the hotel made me smile several times with their little details. I would recommend this for a weary traveler or a spry family. The hotel does all the usual amenities very well, and their themed twist is a welcome experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Fabian Engels and Team

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Stayed there for a conference. Spacious rooms, and a big plus for me of having tea/coffee facilities in the room. Freindly and attentive staff. Arrangements for the conference were well taken care of, without any chaos or delays. Good wifi. The hotel is close to the zoo.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your very positive feedback. I highly appreciate it and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experiences during your last stay at the Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck with us and other users as well.
Best regards, Fabian Engels and Team

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Extraordinary 4 stars hotel with very nice design. Each floor is designed in a different way - depending on the continent.
Nice views frow gym on the 5th floor. Very well equiped SPA.
Breakfasts are okey, just like in every other 4 star hotel. Could be a little bit cheaper but I suppose it is a standard price.
I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Each floor is designed according to different continent. Have been "in Africa" on the 1st floor and could recommend it.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest, We are pleased to hear that you liked our hotel so much. We would be delighted to welcome you back soon at the Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck. Best regards, Fabian Engels and Team

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We loved the hotel. It definitely had it's own personality with the zoo theme.

I don't think I've ever been in such a clean hotel ever, impressive, really.

One little comment I have to make: The information given to us at arrival was very limited. Only found out just before I left after 3 days that there was an option for not getting the room cleaned in exchange for a free mini-bar. If I would've know this, I would've been a lot less thirsty during my stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Fabian Engels and Team

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I have been at this hotel for an business more then 3 weeks. The rooms are Ok. but once I sleep at the bed i see the faces of african stufs ... Once I sleep I see them and I dont like it. I was thinging to stay more but becouse of this I dont want to stay any more here. even If you have childs those mask at the wall looks really scary !!

On the other hand reception was not %100 even the place where you eating peoples who is working unprofessional. Hope management will audit them and fix it.

PS: breakfast is arround 25 euro. ( you can make better breakfast if you dont mind for this money.

Parking is even 20 euro each day. unbelievable.... this hotel is outsite of the city center and why so expensive... unbelievable

Room Tip: Businesss poples can chose this hotel if they like african masks at the room once you sleep :)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Orkun K
Lindner-Hagenbeck, Manager at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to read that in your opinion the price for the breakfast is too high as we have fresh fruits, a live-cooking station for eggs, a high range of organic products etc..
Fabian Engels and team