US$124
NH Potsdam(Potsdam)
US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$107
US$95
US$112
US$100
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$141
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Quartier Potsdam Hostel(Potsdam)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$78
US$95
US$83
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Altstadt Pension im Hollanderviertel(Potsdam)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
All reviewsvery comfortable staythe main shopping streetfree wifinice and comfortable hotelcentral locationstar hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripberlincafestorparkbrandenburgreceptionistbikesanssoucicastle
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I spent 5 nights here and it was a good choice. The location is excellent, right on the main shopping street with lots of restaurants and cafes. My room looked out onto the square, but I wasn't disturbed at all by noise from outside: there seemed to be excellent double glazing. I had gone for one of the larger Residenz rooms and it was very spacious. I had a good amount of wardrobe space, a chair and stool, and a long stool along the bottom of the bed. The bathroom was lovely and all the extras were provided, like bathrobes, sewing kit, umbrellas etc.
I had a lovely big kingsize bed but it was made up in the traditional German way with two single duvets (over two single mattresses). Obviously Germans expect this but it might bother other guests - I'm not keen on it but I did know to expect it.
The breakfast is expensive at 17.50€. I ate breakfast out one day, but I realised that a few coffees and different items soon added up, so I had breakfast in the hotel on the other days. The Birchermuesli was lovely.
The town is beautiful. I had 4 full days and only just scratched the surface. If you go to Sansoussi and you want to do the Sansoussi+ ticket, which gets you into everything, then set off early, as it takes time just to get around the park. Hiring a bike would be a good idea. Sansoussi itself is closed on a Monday but the Neues Palais is closed on a Tuesday, and the Picture Gallery is closed for renovations just now.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed 9 July 2017

The hotel is nicely located just outside the Park of Sanssouci and along a fun shopping area. Our room was very large and nicely decorated.
We loved the vaulted ceiling and fun modern bathroom. The staff was extremely attentive. I regretted very much that we only stayed one day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This is a very nice and comfortable hotel, very clean with nice furnishings. However there is no restaurant (just a breakfast room) and the free Wi-Fi is very poor - extremely slow I could not download videos with any sort of speed.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the interior are quietest.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Was there for a business trip. Central location. Small reception. A lot of ups and downs to get to my room. Comfortable room. Clean. Very good bed. Bath room with shower cabin. Very good breakfast buffet with everything I need. Public parking across the street. I will come back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 March 2017

Dear Klaus,

many thanks for your great feedback.

We're happy, that you have so a good time with us.

We hope to see you soon.

With kind regard.

Your Team of the Hotel Brandenburger Tor Potsdam

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

A very nice hotel, conveniently located at the end of the shopping street. But for the price, breakfast could be included. No problem, as there are several cafés nearby.

The hotel is probably in several separate buildings, so finding my room was a small challenge even if the nice staff gave me correct information beforehand. No problem with escape routes, though.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business