See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I had a 'comfort room', which really was comfortable. Big room with all the necessary amenities, bathroom with a big bath. Breakfast buffet is really nice.
It's a small hotel, and they usually close the reception at 7pm, but I called to say I'll be arriving much later and it was no problem, they got someone to wait for me and show me all I needed.
The 'Hollandische Viertel', where the hotel is, is really worth exploring. Lots of cute coffee shops and pubs.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2014

Located in the historic centre.

My room was in a modern extension built into a court yard at the back. I had asked for a room on an upper floor and been given one on the top (3rd) floor with a balcony. The ground floor rooms open directly onto the courtyard so I was glad of my upper floor. The courtyard had seats and in warmer months would have been pleasant for breakfast and relaxing (though a risk of noise to the bedrooms). Some quirks, so for example the noisy fan in the bathroom was connected to the bathroom light which was also a main light source for the room, so light or noise. Safe. No fridge. Television with a selection of German channels. Some internal noise.

Breakfast was alright. A decent selection of food of good quality, juices so-so, coffee a bit weak. Staff efficient and not unfriendly. The two breakfast rooms were quite small, so if other guests were having noisy conversations you would hear them.

Room Tip: Upper floor at the back for quiet (and to avoid direct access from the courtyard)
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Just returned from stay 3 nights in this excellent hotel. We had a room at the back of the house which was clean and tidy. The hotel is in a perfect location just a short walk into Potsdam.

The breakfast was everything you want in the morning and more.

When I return to Potsdam i will be back to stay

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank crofty49
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed for 3 days and was very happy about the value: not expensive, very central on the border of the beautiful old city centre "Holländisches Viertel", very friendly and clean, a great room with immense balcony in the peaceful back of the house with nice view, bike rental for 10 Euro a day (really worthwhile for moving around the city), internet for free but in the upper rooms a bit weak, breakfast nice with self-made marmalade. Inside a beautiful mixture of old traditional and very modern. I really recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank piapa24
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Based on the fact that the hotel has only 3 stars I was not expecting too much but was surprised positively when arriving. The building itself is a bit old but has character. The room was clean and the interior was tasteful. I especially enjoyed the bath/shower which was heaven compared to the average hotel where I have stayed. Breakfast was good considering the price and personnel friendly. It is located about 5 minutes from the city centre. If you are staying in Potsdam you should consider this hotel!

Room Tip: My room was on the top floor of the main building. These rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business