All reviews beautiful hotel hot drinks minute walk recommend this hotel location is excellent within walking distance park sanssouci air con public transport lobby tor laptop comfort duvet wifi cleanliness euros
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel with everything you would want for your stay -- cleanliness, comfort, service, location. It has a lovely feel and the staff are really helpful and nice. I booked here after a bad experience with Mercure Potsdam and am so glad to have made this choice. Walking distance from cafes and stores, public transport and located in the nice part of Potsdam, it's definitely a great choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Really nice hotel with everything you could need! Stayed in a standard double room which was a decent size, very clean, extremely quiet (the windows block out all street noise: my room was on the 3rd floor over the road side but I couldn't hear anything.) Location is great (lots of cafes/restaurants around) and staff very helpful. One of the nicest places I've stayed and I would definitely stay there again :)

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This really is a beautiful hotel! The location is excellent and within walking distance of many cafés, shops, and restaurants. My bed is incredibly comfortable. I love my balcony overlooking the courtyard. All amenities are very clean, comfortable and classy!
The breakfast has a very wide selection of items and was delicious!
The hotel concierge's staff is very helpful and professional. I wish I could read it more than five stars.
I have not stayed in any other hotels in the area, however I highly recommend Hotel Am Jagertor!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sf62223
jaegertor, Manager at Hotel am Jagertor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear guest, we thank you a lot for this wonderful assessment. We are very pleased, that you enjoied your stay, the city Potsdam and our hotel with it's stuff, the breakfast and the room!
Hoping to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Very well kept, small 4-star hotel at the northern edge of the centre of Potsdam within walking distance of all the attractions. Rooms are well appointed, with comfy beds and a high end, classic décor. A tasty buffet breakfast awaits in the morning. Staff is friendly and professional. A great choice if you are coming to Potsdam.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest, we thank you very much for the time you spend in evaluate us. We are very pleased to read, that you enjoied your stay in our hotel and in Potsdam. We are glad to read, that your stay was comfortable and the breakfast buffet a good start in the day.
We are looking forward to welcome you again!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful small hotel with nice bar, very good breakfast buffet (16 euro) and underground parking. Our hotel overlooked the street and Jaeger Tor which can be loud but the bank vault like build of this hotel rendered it silent when the window was closed.

Everything perfectly clean and well designed. Bathroom and amenities just what we'd want. Beds comfortable with premium featherbed covers.

Only concerns were we couldn't get the room cool enough (even though it was 3 degrees Celsius outside) for our liking, we weren't used to the warmth of those feather beds and cooked a bit. It's great that they have underground parking but it's really tight to get in and out, there is a limit on car size. We had a Mercedes wagon and it was nervous time as we weren't used to it. However it worked out fine in the end.

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Beautiful hotel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear guest, thanks a lot for this wonderful assessment an the time you spend in it. We are very glad, that you enjoied your stay in our hotel and the comfort of your room. Concerning the warmth in your room we ask you to call the reception the next time, then our staff can help you with the air conditioner and they can change the bed covers, so that you sleep well.
We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.
General Director