Spent 5 days in Hotel Am Jagertor for business.
What I liked:
- Centrally located! Infront of the hotel is the Jagertor (one of the towns old gates) and there were a lot of shops and restaurants in the area. Its also just a 10 minute walk to the Park Sanssouci where the palaces will take your breath away.
- Free wifi
- Really good breakfast selection. I looked forward to this every morning.
- The tea selection during breakfast was very good quality loose leaf and had variety.
- Very accommodating staff. Had several requests to get a cab, which they helped us with. BTW, we found out that theres no Uber in Potsdam, best to ask help from the hotel in getting a cab.
- Bed was comfortable.
- The room was soundproof! Couldn't hear the traffic in the streets :)
- You can rent bikes to go around town
What I didn't like:
- Saw some hairs in one of the duvet covers when I checked in. Thankfully, there were 2 duvet covers in the room, so I didn't use the dirty one. I would've given this 5 stars but because of this, gave this review 4 stars instead.
I would recommend this hotel for those staying in Potsdam.More
- Free Wifi