See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2015

The hotel is located close to old town, on the nice street (only public parking close to the hotel, 0,50 EURO per 1 hour). The hotel is little dark, but rooms are spacious, furnished in IKEA, but the hotel has only 2 stars.
Please do not expect luxury but rather normal, middle range service.
The room was clear, breakfast normal for 2 stars hotel (but better than some German 3 stars hotels).
In the room there was only one drawback. The toilet is too close to the shower, very uncomfortable. Good hotel to spend one night.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2015

We dropped in for lunch to the Walhalla Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was fresh and tasty. The atmosphere was warm and inviting and the prices were very reasonable.

Highly Recommended.

Room Tip: Can't advise on rooms, just the restaurant.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I recommend this hotel with no doubt! Near the centre in very nice area. This is a place for people loving unusual atmosphere, not a luxury and gold sanitary appliance. :) Room and bathroom were clean, there was all I need for short stay. I really liked the composition of modern and antique. The wall from bricks in my room was amazing! The hotel restaurant served very tasty food. I arrived late at the evening, but it was not a problem to get something to eat. I really liked a design of restaurant with the fireplace. It's a pity, there was no fire inside. The stuff was very kindly and helpful. I had no possibility to eat a breakfast in the morning, but instead of I got a tasty free big coffe to my room. Thank you Walhalla! I hope to visit you once again!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anneke1410
Reviewed 22 December 2013

If you are planning a trip to Berlin, do yourself a favour and take a day trip to Potsdam - easily accessible by train. While in Potsdam, make sure you visit the Walhalla Restaurant - Dortustraße 5, 14467 Potsdam, Germany
+49 331 7481679. The owner, and our host, Anita Ruhlig made it her goal to ensure that we had an enjoyable, positive experience in her lovely restaurant. The food was delicious and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. While we were there in December, we will go again in the Spring / early Summer to be able to best experience all that Potsdam has to offer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Had a business trip to Potsdam and arrived close to midnight. No problem here. Rooms clean and quite. Service is good, very friendly people. The breakfast was amazing. Fresh fruits included. Wifi no problem. The only thing I missed was a little table in the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business